+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi all,

Just want to share my timeline. Detailed timeline in my signature.
AOR: 20 January 2020
20 May 2021 : PR confirmation first email
21 May 2021: Portal Credentials ( Submitted details same day)
29 June 2021 : eCopr (For dependents only, I as a Primary applicant has not received eCopr)
20 July 2021: GU for PR card in cic account.
2 August 2021: PR Card approved
6 August 2021 : PR Card received via Post ( One dependents PR card application still in process)

I received PR card without getting ecopr. PR confirmation portal still shows in review with IRCC ( address and photo still in review). CIC account shows Approved and detail of ecopr is shown there for all applicants.

Thanks everybody for your support and best wishes to everyone waiting for their turn.
You should still try contacting IRCC about ecopr. This is an important document and will be required at later stages.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
My timeline:

January 18, 2019 - AOR
August 1, 2021 - PR confirmation first email
August 3, 2021 - portal credentials
August 3, 2021 - declared my presence in Canada
August 5, 2021 - updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal
ECOPR - still waiting...
PR card - still waiting...
VO - Virtual landing unit
Could you please let me know if the address you responded to was IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca or IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ?
thanks

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
You should still try contacting IRCC about ecopr. This is an important document and will be required at later stages.
Already struggling to get it. I tried emails, webforms, calls and request has been made via MP. I don’t know how they are working and what procedures they are adopting to process our applications.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Well, if you hit reply like they ask you to do, it goes to IRCC.ClientPortal@cic.gc.ca but then I noticed the signature in their initial email is IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ...I hit reply and it goes to the first but haven't gotten the second email yet, so now I'm worried it's not the right address since you sent it to another address.

Any feedback from other people please?
2 days after second email i have received first email again, system error maybe. Try resend. Good luck

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Day 21 waiting for eCoPR. I have received the latest GCMS note today, and my application is already approved. Some CoPR info is already filled in per the GCMS note (I even see my document # starts with T!), but they got my original and last entry date wrong.

Last edited:

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Day 21 waiting for eCoPR. I have received the latest GCMS note today, and my application is already approved. Some CoPR info is already filled in per the GCMS note (I even see my document # starts with T!), but they got my original and last entry date wrong.
After 21 days of wait, I finally received my eCoPR an hour ago!