+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jayray

Mar 10, 2021
I received my first email yesterday asking for confirmation of uci and email address but haven’t received the portal details email. Does it normally take long time ? And after receiving it what would happen to the pr application ??

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for the info.

I just got my eCOPR too. so, I am good now. As you also received eCOPR, do you see Immigration office digital sign only on the client copy? not on the first page which is IRCC copy right?
That's correct!

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
AOR April 11,

Hello Guys,

Got portal email yesterday and also the credentials email, address and photo uploaded yesterday itself.

Received E-COPR today!

Do I need to do anything from my end for PR card?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
AOR April 11,

Hello Guys,

Got portal email yesterday and also the credentials email, address and photo uploaded yesterday itself.

Received E-COPR today!

Do I need to do anything from my end for PR card?
Congratulations . You don't need to do anything. You will receive your Pr card in a no distant time.

I got mine 2 days ago, went to change my SIN number yesterday and went to collect my seized passport today. Just Chilling and waiting for my card

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Congratulations . You don't need to do anything. You will receive your Pr card in a no distant time.

I got mine 2 days ago, went to change my SIN number yesterday and went to collect my seized passport today. Just Chilling and waiting for my card
thanks, Congrats to you as well.
We can change sin number with COPR?
Seized passport?

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
I received my first email yesterday asking for confirmation of uci and email address but haven’t received the portal details email. Does it normally take long time ? And after receiving it what would happen to the pr application ??
Once you respond to the first email, the second will come either same day, next day or the other. Then follow the instructions by uploading you passport photo, and address. When that is done, expect your eCoPR anytime ranging from 2 days to one month in most cases. When that is gotten, the PR Card will follow.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
How and where did you collect the seized passport?
Are you in Ontario? If yes, then go to CBSA at 9600 Airport Road. Just walk in with a copy of your CoPR with an ID. That will be it. But if not in Ontario, you can walk in to a nearby CBSA and ask for it.

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question I receive email from VLU today and credentials a few minutes ago. When I replied to the email I stated I selected option A and that all my dependents will be using the same email for portal log in. However I logged in and I only saw my information. Will the dependents information come after mine is verified I just want to make sure before I submit the information? Can anyone help?

scai

Apr 19, 2019
Share my:

1. First Email-asking for information - Jul 28
2. Second email-Received log in details for the portal - Jul 28
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - Jul 28
4. ECOPR - Jul 30
5. VO - Calgary

Good luck to everyone

genieve876

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question can you please help on my pr portal for my youngest daughter they have my husbands name attached to her information and then his name attached to his information (which is ok). How do I get them to correct my daughters information. Also my 2 step-sons who will not be accompanying us to canada and this was also stated in my application their information is also on the portal it is a bit confusing can you help me? or anyone who understands i have not submitted my information yet on the portal or any one of the dependents. Please anyone help