+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi All,

I received an email from IRCC for the confirmation portal process on Friday July 23rd. I replied back and later got a link and submitted all required information the same day. Does this mean I received my E-COPR? Or does anyone know how long does it take after you submitted your photos and declaration to receive your E-COPR??

Any advise will work, TIA.
Sarah

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Hi All,

I received an email from IRCC for the confirmation portal process on Friday July 23rd. I replied back and later got a link and submitted all required information the same day. Does this mean I received my E-COPR? Or does anyone know how long does it take after you submitted your photos and declaration to receive your E-COPR??

Sarah
After sending details they will review your case and once it is accepted an update will be sent to you where you can download your eCOPR copy from the same portal. After that once you have your photo and address accepted your PR card will be mailed to you.

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
Hi All,

Sarah
It does not mean you received the eCoPR. You can receive it today, tomorrow, in 1 month or whenever they want. I've been waiting since June 30 but I saw people in this forum receiving it the same day... So it's impossible to know exactly when we can receive that piece of paper

Reactions: Harry_12378

CM12

Jul 26, 2021
Just recieved the email requesting the information however I am wondering if anyone has ever replied to say they will be temporarily outside of Canada and will return soon?
I am leaving Canada to travel home for a family reason soon and I know the current processing times for PR cards are 111days so no chance I would have it back on time before I leave.

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Just recieved the email requesting the information however I am wondering if anyone has ever replied to say they will be temporarily outside of Canada and will return soon?
I am leaving Canada to travel home for a family reason soon and I know the current processing times for PR cards are 111days so no chance I would have it back on time before I leave.
I would say that I'm in Canada because you are currently. Once you fly outside Canada, then would have to have to contact your nearest VAC to get a PR Travel Document (assuming you get your eCOPR)

Last edited:

CM12

Jul 26, 2021
You would have to have to contact your nearest VAC to proceed further.
But I have BOWP visa? "Technically" my PR isn't approved if I tell them I am out of the country temporarily and BOWP will still be active to enter back into Canada as long as I show my proof of residence here. Am I wrong?

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi all,
I got my first portal email on July 18th and replied them back on July 19th but we had a representative so after a week of that yesterday night I realised that I didn’t reply them on the same PDF which I got it from my lawyer then I sent them another email in which I filled that PDF with details. Called ircc today this morning to confirm if I sent them everything right, in reply an agent told me if they need any information regarding portal information they will ask for that but I didn’t get any adr and waiting for second email.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi all,
I got my first portal email on July 18th and replied them back on July 19th but we had a representative so after a week of that yesterday night I realised that I didn’t reply them on the same PDF which I got it from my lawyer then I sent them another email in which I filled that PDF with details. Called ircc today this morning to confirm if I sent them everything right, in reply an agent told me if they need any information regarding portal information they will ask for that but I didn’t get any adr and waiting for second email.
Just reply again to the correct original email they sent you with the PDF. It might work.