Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hi All,
Can someone suggest after "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email , when IRCC account gets updated with Eligibility passed ?
Also what are next step once i replied back with initial email with details ?
The reason i am asking my account - is still showing status last updated when Medical was passed on 17th March . For OHIP card , they need application status should be "Eligibility passed" so wanted to understand when actually status changed ?

Also does this email means , all other verification is completed ?
Thanks
Shekhar
I know for some kind of applications, you can get some kind of document that says eligibility passed for ex: in spousal sponsorship applications, the PA gets an AIP (approved in principle) letter with which they can apply for provincial healthcare.
Check your program/stream guidelines or with OHIP directly.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Just wondering is our UCI number is the number of our PR? Thank you
Your UCI number is your unique client identification number and never changes even when you become a PR or citizen.
Your application number is tied only to a particular application & changes depending on what you applied for. Study permit apps start with S, family class apps start with F, and so on..

If you applied for express entry your app number is the one that starts with E (in most cases).

Rami.rami

Jun 28, 2021
Someone can plz tell how long usually the Etobicoke VO takes foe ECOPR after submission od picture and adress? Thanks

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
AOR -OCt 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021
Credential email- June 17, 2021
ECOPR- June 19, 2021 @10pm
VO- Ottawa
PR in mail- July 5. 2021 (via sydney)

• Wow
Reactions: arkiose99