+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
Hi All,

I am the principal applicant with 3 dependents : Wife and two kids. I got eCOPR for my wife, my son and myself. I have not received yet the eCOPR for my daughter - She is a minor, 15 years old.

Is anyone with the same situation than me? Any idea what phone number I can call to request details about this issue ?
Hi, I am on the same boat. I got my ECoPR on June 17 but my partner is still waiting. I have called twice (they were so lost and couldn't provide any useful information, just told me I should wait) and submitted a Web Form as well, no response so far.

messi94

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Don't worry about that. It may not change at all until you get your PR card. For others, it changed after eCoPR when they linked the confirmation portal with the IRCC GC key account.
can you please tell me do we need to upload back of photo too?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi, I am on the same boat. I got my ECoPR on June 17 but my partner is still waiting. I have called twice (they were so lost and couldn't provide any useful information, just told me I should wait) and submitted a Web Form as well, no response so far.
What is the status in your cic account ? Is your application approved there and can you copr details for all the applicants in document status ? I am also waiting for mine (PA) whereas all my dependents got theirs.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I called to IRCC… I have tried since a Friday and finally got lucky today. They told me it is a technical issue with the portal because the eCOPR for my daughter is already approved. Then, the representative told me to email to the Portal Client email ( same one of the original PR confirmation portal request) and explain them that I had already spoken with a representative from IRCC who confirmed the eCOPR is already approved and request to
Issue the eCOPR in the portal. I sent the email few hours ago.

Reactions: Majima

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I called to IRCC… I have tried since a Friday and finally got lucky today. They told me it is a technical issue with the portal because the eCOPR for my daughter is already approved. Then, the representative told me to email to the Portal Client email ( same one of the original PR confirmation portal request) and explain them that I had already spoken with a representative from IRCC who confirmed the eCOPR is already approved and request to
Issue the eCOPR in the portal. I sent the email few hours ago.
Did you received email confirmation of PR for your daughter ? I think you are right it must be technical issue. I can see my copr details in my cic account with my dependents COPRs but haven’t received it yet in the portal.

SMANPR

Jul 6, 2021
Mine is as follows:

1. Received email asking for information - 21st Jun (Replied on 22nd Jun)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 24th Jun
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 24th Jun
4. Still awaiting ECOPR
5. VO - Etobicoke
Does anyone receive theirs?

SMANPR

Jul 6, 2021
Yes - I called Canadá Services and they told me the eCOPR must be signed by the applicant fir the minors in order to apply for the SIN
Which number you called? My eCOPR is not yet available for download and it’s is more than 12 days I submitted my photos and address!!

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Mine is as follows:

1. Received email asking for information - 21st Jun (Replied on 22nd Jun)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 24th Jun
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 24th Jun
4. Still awaiting ECOPR
5. VO - Etobicoke
Does anyone receive theirs?
I responded to the second email on 28th I am yet to receive ECOPR..It’s frustrating me Cos I need it for something