+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I have not gotten my COPR but it’s not on my cic account too.What does that mean?
I’m not sure. I’d suggest call IRCC and ask for the status of your eCOPR. They should be able to tell you if it is still under progress or whether it’s a technical issue

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
I’m not sure. I’d suggest call IRCC and ask for the status of your eCOPR. They should be able to tell you if it is still under progress or whether it’s a technical issue
They usually give two copies,one is client copy with has IRCC signature and your signature as well, the other one is IRCC copy which is not signed.Check and see which one you have

metellu

Jul 24, 2017
Called IRCC this morning. Surprisingly found out that my application in cic still showed "Your action is required". The agent told me that I still have one document to be uploaded. In fact, my representative combined two documents into one file. She only used one field for uploading the file and left another field blank. So my application status hasn't changed for a month. But I've received the portal email and submitted my phone, address, etc. Now I've been waiting for my copr for two weeks. I don't know if the application status is what caused the delay of my confirmation of pr. Guys, do you think I should use the web form to send the outstanding document again? Need some advice. Thanks.

1st Portal confirmation email: 23 June
2nd Portal email with credential: 24 June
Uploaded picture and address: 26th June
Ecopr: Waiting

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hello guys, need your help. Can anybody tell me how to obtain SIN no with unsigned eCOPR ? I visited service canada today for SIN of my spouse but they didn’t provided us as ecopr was not having officers signature on client copy.

We event went to Pearson airport as suggested by service canada employee to get it signed by CBSA officer, but they refused to do so by saying it need to be signed by officer who issued it. One thing CBSA officer confirmed that we all are confirmed PRs, as I am still waiting for my ecopr being a Principal applicant. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
hi! sorry, I don't have an answer for your question but our client copy has officer's signature & date. did you try calling IRCC regarding it?

Last edited:

SMANPR

Jul 6, 2021
Portal confirmation email 23 june
Portal credentials email 23 june
Uploaded picture and address 25th june
Ecopr 8th july
Pr card waiting
Address and picture are still in review with IRCC.
Good luck everyone!!!
Congratulations! What’s your VO for portal email?

ilovepreetdhaliwal

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Mine is as follows:

1. Received email asking for information - 21st Jun (Replied on 22nd Jun)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 24th Jun
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 24th Jun
4. Still awaiting ECOPR
5. VO - Etobicoke
Does anyone receive theirs?
Your aor ? Cec or pnp

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Called IRCC this morning. Surprisingly found out that my application in cic still showed "Your action is required". The agent told me that I still have one document to be uploaded. In fact, my representative combined two documents into one file. She only used one field for uploading the file and left another field blank. So my application status hasn't changed for a month. But I've received the portal email and submitted my phone, address, etc. Now I've been waiting for my copr for two weeks. I don't know if the application status is what caused the delay of my confirmation of pr. Guys, do you think I should use the web form to send the outstanding document again? Need some advice. Thanks.

1st Portal confirmation email: 23 June
2nd Portal email with credential: 24 June
Uploaded picture and address: 26th June
Ecopr: Waiting
Hi there.

Yes, if you are unable to upload that required document from your online IRCC account, send a webform with that missing document. Explain what happened & keep it succint.
You might also want to check with your legal representative if it’s ok for you to send a webform and not them.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: This seems like a rookie mistake from yout representative’s side - it’s one of the very first things they teach reps when they’re training/learning :rolleyes:

Reactions: metellu

CAN_PR_01

Jul 8, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - May 28, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - June 08, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - June 08, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Still waiting
5. What is the VO? - OSC/Ottawa
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

Any idea how long it may take to accept In-Canada declaration and provide eCOPR?
Also, under the PR Confirmation portal, principal applicant's name is listed twice. Did anyone see this issue? Will that be a concern?

Last edited:

JazzyDo

Jun 25, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 23 June 2020
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 25 June 2020
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 26 June 2020
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Still Waiting
5. What is the VO? - Operations Support Centre
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - Still waiting

metellu

Jul 24, 2017
Hi there.

Yes, if you are unable to upload that required document from your online IRCC account, send a webform with that missing document. Explain what happened & keep it succint.
You might also want to check with your legal representative if it’s ok for you to send a webform and not them.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: This seems like a rookie mistake from yout representative’s side - it’s one of the very first things they teach reps when they’re training/learning :rolleyes:
Thanks for your kind advice. I've sent the doc using the web form. Don't trust my representative anymore. Hopefully, the IRCC agent could help process my request and have my application status updated.

Reactions: Majima