+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

lybc

Apr 7, 2019
We're a family of three (main applicant, spouse, young adult dependent). We each received our PR confirmation portal requests on May 28, and chose Option A (main applicant acting on behalf of all). I thought we responded with the required info for all of us (UCIs, last dates of entry, etc.) within the day but on June 11 we discovered the message never sent (grrr... partner error!).

We submitted the info on June 11 as requested but haven't received the portal login info. We sent a follow-up on June 17. I'm wondering:
  • Is there a phone number or office to contact beyond the general "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" address?
  • Should we have gone for Option B (each receiving our own portal accounts) and is it too late for us to do that now?
Thank you!
UPDATE that we received portal login details this morning.
  • AOR: November 27
  • Portal info submitted: June 11
  • Portal login details received: June 21
  • Portal login details submitted: June 21

swini21

Jun 21, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 20th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Etobicoke
Did you get your CoPr

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Okay... I got portal confirmation email on June 14 and I sent the requested details ...
On june 15 I received the credentials email and after credentials email , I again received portal confirmation email ..

So, i dont know what to reply for the second email as I already received the credentials and uploaded address and photo
Hey same boat. Any update?

sammy966

Jun 18, 2021
Received email asking for information on June 2nd but have'nt received credentials email yet, any idea how long does it take?

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hello Guys,

In portal, while uploading the picture, can we upload 2 photos from one account or the system will allow only one picture at one time that will show eventually on the portal screen for review?

Please suggest. I would really appreciate

Are you also applying for a family member?
The system will only allow you to upload one picture at a time. You can keep changing it until you click submit.
To my knowledge, there's only one photo per person - which will be approved to be made into individual PR cards.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Guys,

I responded my confirmation email on June 16 and Still waiting for my credentials login details.

Is this waiting normal?

I’m a bit concerned because Im reading that everyone on this group received the credentials one day after responding confirmation email

Thanks in advance for your advice

There are no normal timelines for this - I received mine 5 days after replying to the first email.
Now waiting for eCOPR for almost a week.

It's just a waiting game now.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
I received eCOPR on Saturday June 19th, 2021. AOR was Nov 13, first email May 28th, info sent May 29th, second email with portal credentials June 8th, uploaded pic and address June 9th, eCOPR received June 19th, status changed to approved in CIC GC key account on June 20th. Address and photo in PR portal are still shown as "In review with IRCC".
Hey there, did you receive your eCOPR in the online IRCC account or the PR confirmation portal? I ask since it still shows "in review" for you.

Thanks!

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
Here are my timelines

AOR -OCT 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021 (replied the same day with details)
Credential email- June 17, 2021 (uploaded photo and address same day)
ECOPR- June 19, 2021 @10pm EST
VO- Ottawa

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
So today shortly after I responded i got the second email with login info. Check your spam/junk folder as mine went to the junk folder
Thanks for the update. I have not received it yet. I sent the response of the confirmation email at around 5:30 pm ET on the 16th. What time did you send it?

Reactions: Tre19