+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

SahilR

Jul 7, 2019
Hello Guys,

In portal, while uploading the picture, can we upload 2 photos from one account or the system will allow only one picture at one time that will show eventually on the portal screen for review?

Please suggest. I would really appreciate
System allow you just one picture at the time , it show you on reviewing

Reactions: vmalik93

lybc

Apr 7, 2019
We're a family of three (main applicant, spouse, young adult dependent). We each received our PR confirmation portal requests on May 28, and chose Option A (main applicant acting on behalf of all). I thought we responded with the required info for all of us (UCIs, last dates of entry, etc.) within the day but on June 11 we discovered the message never sent (grrr... partner error!).

We submitted the info on June 11 as requested but haven't received the portal login info. We sent a follow-up on June 17. I'm wondering:
  • Is there a phone number or office to contact beyond the general "IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" address?
  • Should we have gone for Option B (each receiving our own portal accounts) and is it too late for us to do that now?
Thank you!

Hhs73

Jun 4, 2021
I received my eCOPR today. CIC account had also been updated today to approved.
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 16, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? June 16, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 16, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? still waiting

Last edited:

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 24, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? May 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
My ircc application got approved recently after one week getting ecopr from pr portal.
I thought first an application should be approved then issue copr but mine was reverse!!

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Guys,

I responded my confirmation email on June 16 and Still waiting for my credentials login details.

Is this waiting normal?

I’m a bit concerned because Im reading that everyone on this group received the credentials one day after responding confirmation email

Thanks in advance for your advice

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Hi,
I have received an email on 15th June (a week ago) with an attached letter for PR Confirmation Portal Etobicoke, and have been asked to reply back the email to IRCC Client Portal along with the credentials like Name, UCI, Email, Date of Last Entered etc. to provide the link.

I have replied back to email on the same day and provided the information of the person only to whom we sponsored, however, I did not receive any email yet along with the link. I need to ask generally how much time it will take them to send back the email with the link to upload photo and other details.

Appreciate your responses!!!

HarmandeepSinghMaan

Mar 10, 2021
I received eCOPR on Saturday June 19th, 2021. AOR was Nov 13, first email May 28th, info sent May 29th, second email with portal credentials June 8th, uploaded pic and address June 9th, eCOPR received June 19th, status changed to approved in CIC GC key account on June 20th. Address and photo in PR portal are still shown as "In review with IRCC".

swini21

Jun 21, 2021
Please share your PR confirmation portal timelines here in this thread.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
3rd june 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
4 th june 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
5th jine 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
not yet
5. What is the VO?
Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
not yet

kwu

Aug 31, 2020
Guys,

I responded my confirmation email on June 16 and Still waiting for my credentials login details.

Is this waiting normal?

I’m a bit concerned because Im reading that everyone on this group received the credentials one day after responding confirmation email

Thanks in advance for your advice
Maybe we can keep each other updated! I also received/responded the initial email on the 16th and havent not received credentials yet!

Reactions: madavila03