+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Anukaur789

Star Member
Mar 27, 2024
hello, i want to confirm about ecopr expiry. My tracker doesn't work so the expiry will be the date when medical got passed? As i didn't gave medical this time, I think it was the roll over from the year 2020.

rahisp81

Apr 11, 2024
So I called IRCC regarding the status of P2 whether they sent P2. They advise that they have technical difficulties and cannot access anyone account for this info atm and to call back later in the day! Is it a bunch of crap? As first time calling them.

Reactions: T-Thu

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
So I called IRCC regarding the status of P2 whether they sent P2. They advise that they have technical difficulties and cannot access anyone account for this info atm and to call back later in the day! Is it a bunch of crap? As first time calling them.
If you have applied using the PR portal, then you already have credentials. P2 is nothing more than a notification saying you can log back in to finalize your application. No need to call. If the email was sent, you would see it there. https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

vansd

Nov 29, 2023
I got my p1 on 19th March, No response from then.

Reactions: Anukaur789