+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

reetchahal129

Apr 22, 2024
i have question. in your attachment of P1, does it says, you application for permanent residence has been approved?

I think if this is your P1 attachment, you will receive auto reply.
No it said'
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the
confirmation of your permanent residence status.

Reactions: rosie_01

jaspreet91

May 11, 2020
Beware - Fraud & Impersonation scam
GCMS Notes

I did a Google search and came across this website - https://gcms-notes.ca/. This site looked like the Canadian government site and I placed an order there only to discover that this person is impersonating the Canadian government site and trying to steal immigration information. They not only charged me much more than their published rate, but also sent me a PDF which authorizes CBSA to release all your information to them.

How does one order GCMS notes?
this person fraud. many people frauded by him. this person name Aditya Rathore and we get his email also adityarathore.virgo@gmail.com

jaspreet91

May 11, 2020
you know what i made same mistake and unfortunately saw your post after email i received. They charges more than the rates but did they charge you again? should i lock my card so information is safe?
you should call your credit card and get refund and lock your card, this site gcms-notes.ca big scam please

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
Please use the Canadian government-authorized direct link to request GCMS notes. https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do I have used it multiple times, and the notes show up on the 30th day.

It's pretty straightforward to order and only charges $5 for Canadian residents.

Reactions: jaspreet91