+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got P1 email and my 2 dependants got it too in their email. Is it ok if I reply with the information for the whole family and they to do not have to reply to their email ?

And for the name as it appears in passport, do you put first given names or first last name ?

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
same! Got my ecopr January 26. Still no update on PR card. Still in review in portal. Called ircc earlier because it has exceeded the usual processing time. They just told me to wait. Did you get your pr card already?
No :( Its going to be 2 months on 18th. Still nothing on the PR card. I have raised the web form still no reply on that.
While checking the processing time. It has increased to 45 days now.

• Sad
Reactions: Jin25 and amiic

Twoaster

Oct 30, 2023
Hi everyone!

Sent photo and address on Feb 28th on the PR Portal. Montreal VO. No signs of eCOPR yet.

Does anyone with similar timelines has received eCOPR?

Last edited:

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I received my P1 March 6, and sent an email March for 7 (my representative was sick so he did not send it to me until march 7). There was no auto response to my email to let me know it was going to the right place. Is this everyone elses experience?

I have had so many problems with my PR I am getting nervous (my first application was "lost" when my portal was deleted to a random techical error, then I reapplied on paper and IRCC misfiled me TWICE in two wrong programs) I hope I get P2 soon.

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
I received my P1 March 6, and sent an email March for 7 (my representative was sick so he did not send it to me until march 7). There was no auto response to my email to let me know it was going to the right place. Is this everyone elses experience?

I have had so many problems with my PR I am getting nervous (my first application was "lost" when my portal was deleted to a random techical error, then I reapplied on paper and IRCC misfiled me TWICE in two wrong programs) I hope I get P2 soon.
Yeah I didn't get any confirmation after replying to P1 (Montreal office).

kathryn96

Mar 14, 2024
I've followed this thread for quite some time and have found it really helpful in determining the pace of things. I just got my P2 today and thought I'd contribute with my timeline.

Applied August 28, 2023
AOR on October 7, 2023
Application completed on "application tracker" on February 28, 2024
P1 on March 5
P2 on March 14
Now awaiting my eCOPR. The document number for this and everything has been on the application tracker for a few weeks now, so hopefully this means it'll come soon? My VO is Montreal.

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
I've followed this thread for quite some time and have found it really helpful in determining the pace of things. I just got my P2 today and thought I'd contribute with my timeline.

Applied August 28, 2023
AOR on October 7, 2023
Application completed on "application tracker" on February 28, 2024
P1 on March 5
P2 on March 14
Now awaiting my eCOPR. The document number for this and everything has been on the application tracker for a few weeks now, so hopefully this means it'll come soon? My VO is Montreal.
Did you reply to P1 on March 5th ?
I have Montreal as well so trying to gauge timing, although I have seen it varies widely even within same office.

kathryn96

Mar 14, 2024
Did you reply to P1 on March 5th ?
I have Montreal as well so trying to gauge timing, although I have seen it varies widely even within same office.
I was a bit slow to replying. Replied on the 7th and then over the weekend realized I made a mistake in my first reply, so I replied a second time on the 10th. I've seen Montreal can take a long time to respond so I was a bit nervous that replying a second time would send me back to the bottom of the inbox, but it was surprisingly quick! I've noticed in the past week or so on here the pace has been picking up a bit, so I think we can remain hopeful! :)