+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
We reached out IRCC about portal2 email. They said they are working on backlogs and basically they don’t have timeframes to sending out emails. So we have to “just@“” wait…

dawynya

Feb 29, 2024
Hi,
Could you help me?
We responded to P1 on January 17th. We are still waiting for P2. We would like to send a letter again to another email.
Should I send information about me and my family members in one letter or a separate letter for each person (In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family)?

Reactions: Mandarin0212

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi,
Could you help me?
We responded to P1 on January 17th. We are still waiting for P2. We would like to send a letter again to another email.
Should I send information about me and my family members in one letter or a separate letter for each person (In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family)?
We did in one email. We don’t need separate account.

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Thank you!
Our agent told us to make separate ones, but I don't see this in the IRСС instructions.
Have you already received P2?
If you want a separate account you answer separately all the emails that you got (depends on how many dependants you have beside the main applicant)
No, we are still waiting for the portal2 email. Our agent reached them yesterday and they said they are working on their backlogs, so we need to just wait…

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
My timeline
P1 - Feb 5
P2 - Feb 26

P1 came from Montreal, P2 doesn't say which is the VO and the email address is different so not sure. I was hoping to get ECOPR in a couple day as some other people but seems I'm in for a longer wait :(

dawynya

Feb 29, 2024
P1 - Dec 22
P2- Feb 2nd
ECOPR - Still waiting
Already 28 days over and send multiple emails to all VOs
Anyone with same timeline?

Any suggestions ?
Did you respond to the P1 with one letter for you and your family members or different ones?