+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

hm08

Nov 4, 2020
I have a similar case as well. I got the final decision on Jan 19, 2024, but I didn't get the P1 email. Also, I got a similar update when I called IRCC a couple of weeks back, as in I should have received the P1 email on Jan 19, 2024, but I didn't.
Did you receive the P1 email now or are you still waiting for it?

Alsh

Feb 27, 2024
What is Kai method? Is it same as emailing all VO’s?
I got P1 from Montreal VO on Dec 15, after that it’s been a long silence. Raised webforms, called IRCC multiple times, but no luck so far!! Atlast, I emailed all VO’s this past Friday afternoon (PST) but no result yet!

Last edited:

Arshdeol2010

May 5, 2018
VO Montreal
P1: Oct 18 2023
P2: Oct 24 2023
IRCC sent me P1 email again on Dec 12. Replied to IRCC on the same day.
Called to IRCC last month, Agent said my younger son did not apply for a visitor record when entered the Canadian border in September. We reapplied the visitor record which came through last week.
ECORP: still waiting.
We have been waiting for four months now...... wondering if I am the only one waiting for Ecorp from Oct P2
Hi
Do you know what was your copr expiry date on the tracker

yasmindevette

Feb 28, 2024
Hey guys
so if I got the first email asking for to confirm my info does it mean my PR got approved? I’m still waiting for the second email with the instructions to the portal
thank you!

Reactions: Mandarin0212

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hey guys
so if I got the first email asking for to confirm my info does it mean my PR got approved? I’m still waiting for the second email with the instructions to the portal
thank you!
YES, it does!
The Portal 1 email attachment says clearly
Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in
processing your application is …
Besides, my pr even got approved before i got Portal 1. I called the agent, the agent congratulated me for approval. Besides, my CBSA notes stated: Final: Approved.

BUT! before we get copr, we are not pr yet. only cpor confirms pr status.

srinis.k

Dec 14, 2023
Portal 2 by Feb 14, it is already 15 days, I am yet to get e-COPR. P1 was from Montreal office, so I assume e-COPR is also pending with Montreal. Not sure if Montreal again going very slow.