+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Hi everyone,

My Copr info showed up on Jan 29th but still waiting for Portal 1. It has been a couple weeks.. Does anyone receive portal recently? Do you guys have any advise?

Thanks,
I received my COPR details on Jan 19th. It's my 4th week now and still no Portal 1 email.

wakon9

Oct 11, 2017
Philippines
Here's my timeline. Hopefully this helps others' stress to be lowered down a bit.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? ••• January 31, 2024
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? ••• February 9, 2024
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? ••• February 9, 2024
4. When did you receive ECOPR? ••• February 14, 2024
5. What is the VO? ••• Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? ••• Not received yet

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Hello everyone here’s my timeline

Aug14 -file submitted(Aor)
sep5. - bio
dec14- P1 montreal
Jan24-P2 calgary (Kai method received P2 Within 20minutes)

Feb12 - ECOPR calgary

for ecopr i have been sending multiple emails to all vo’s every 3rd day and today morning feb12 i sent only one email to calgary vo at 8:00 amMST and later i received an email from officer to confirm wether i am okay if they land me now or do i want to travel first and can get my ecopr later after coming back.

I reverted back and got my ECOPR after 30 mins

Calgary vo email : ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc

And in the mail i just told them i have travel plans in february and awaiting ecopr from long time
Which one option use for kai method like or 2 means kai one method one or two because third one for ecopr I want use this for p2 ? Which time I can mail to all vo ?

Andrew_osagie

Jul 29, 2020
Here's my timeline. Hopefully this helps others' stress to be lowered down a bit.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? ••• January 31, 2024
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? ••• February 9, 2024
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? ••• February 9, 2024
4. When did you receive ECOPR? ••• February 14, 2024
5. What is the VO? ••• Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? ••• Not received yet
I declared the same day with you and I'm yet to receive eCOPR

Mkdhillon

Feb 14, 2024
Hi I got Portal 2 and now waiting for Copr. I emailed ircc about copr inquiry and they replied that your application is in process. What is that mean? If anybody know please let me know. Thanks

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
Hi I got Portal 2 and now waiting for Copr. I emailed ircc about copr inquiry and they replied that your application is in process. What is that mean? If anybody know please let me know. Thanks
I think there's nothing special in particular. It probably means that they are in the process of reviewing your P2 submission before they issue your eCOPR. If Calgary VO happens to process your eCOPR, there's a higher chance that you will get it very soon. For other VOs, it might take a little while, especially Montreal VO. But all these are not a guarantee, it's just based on the trends that we are seeing here. Good luck!

Reactions: Mandarin0212

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Hi All - Just to curious to know on what basis eCOPR is issued. Is it based on
1.eCOPR expiry date?
2.PR application stream?
3.AOR date?
4.Application submission date?

Or is it randomly issued to the applicants?

I am waiting for eCOPR since 3 weeks, people who have received P2 recently have already started receiving eCOPR. Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Mkdhillon

Feb 14, 2024
I think there's nothing special in particular. It probably means that they are in the process of reviewing your P2 submission before they issue your eCOPR. If Calgary VO happens to process your eCOPR, there's a higher chance that you will get it very soon. For other VOs, it might take a little while, especially Montreal VO. But all these are not a guarantee, it's just based on the trends that we are seeing here. Good luck!
Thank you for your reply. Yes it is from Calgary VO. I got my P1 from Montreal and P2 from Calgary.

Reactions: Ken24

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
hi all, I sent email to all the visa offices after 46 days, and yesterday I received my portal2, so I uploaded my information and submitted it.

But this morning I received another email saying another case was created in your portal account, which is my information again, shows as initiated.

So I have two cases one in review and the other one is initiated. What should I do in this case? They probably didn't check and one of the other offices created another case.

Reactions: amiic