+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Randhawa R

Feb 9, 2024
Thanks alot to all people today because of your suggestion finally I got my P2 .Today I sent email to all V.O and within 5-6hour I got P2 .I got P1 on 23 rd jan

Reactions: Ken24

home1004

Feb 2, 2024
Hello everyone here’s my timeline

Aug14 -file submitted(Aor)
sep5. - bio
dec14- P1
Jan24-P2(Kai method received P2 Within 20minutes)

Feb12 - ECOPR

for ecopr i have been sending multiple emails to all vo’s every 3rd day and today morning feb12 i sent only one email to calgary vo at 8:00 amMST and later i received an email from officer to confirm wether i am okay if they land me now or do i want to travel first and can get my ecopr later after coming back.

I reverted back and got my ECOPR after 30 mins

Could you please provide the Calgary email address

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023

Sanku1901

Feb 12, 2024
Hi All,

I have received P1 mail on 17th Jan and replied on the same day, still waiting for P2.
Do I need to take any other action as well to fasten the process or need to wait with patience.

Nav2703

Jan 11, 2024
Can you please share which office you got your P1 and P2? And what did you write down in the email and can you please share the Email address for Calgary office?

sep5. - bio
dec14- P1 montreal
Jan24-P2 calgary (Kai method received P2 Within 20minutes)

Feb12 - ECOPR calgary

for ecopr i have been sending multiple emails to all vo’s every 3rd day and today morning feb12 i sent only one email to calgary vo at 8:00 amMST and later i received an email from officer to confirm wether i am okay if they land me now or do i want to travel first and can get my ecopr later after coming back.

Calgary vo email : ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc

And in the mail i just told them i have travel plans in february and awaiting ecopr from long time

freebird0001

Feb 11, 2024
W

sep5. - bio
dec14- P1
Jan24-P2(Kai method received P2 Within 20minutes)

Feb12 - ECOPR

What is kai method

Processing@

Jan 25, 2024

sep5. - bio
dec14- P1 montreal

Feb12 - ECOPR calgary

And in the mail i just told them i have travel plans in february and awaiting ecopr from long time
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Nav2703

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020

sep5. - bio
dec14- P1 montreal

Feb12 - ECOPR calgary

Congratulations! Also Calgary VO, Portal 2 on Jan 25, emailed them many time and hope to receive eCOPR soon!

Reactions: Nav2703

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020

sep5. - bio
dec14- P1 montreal

Feb12 - ECOPR calgary

Also may I ask: did you get the officer's email back from "ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc"? Thanks

IvyLyu

Feb 13, 2024
Hi everyone,

My Copr info showed up on Jan 29th but still waiting for Portal 1. It has been a couple weeks.. Does anyone receive portal recently? Do you guys have any advise?

Thanks,

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

My Copr info showed up on Jan 29th but still waiting for Portal 1. It has been a couple weeks.. Does anyone receive portal recently? Do you guys have any advise?

Thanks,
I received portal 1 15 days after copr number. It's a waiting game....