P2: dec-22
eCOPR:waiting
COPR expiry: Nov 6, 2024
I am in the same boat, still waiting for eCOPR:
P1 Nov-21
P2 Dec-29
eCOPR: waiting
COPR expiry date: Nov 7, 2024

So I guess, there is no other option but to wait, have anyone tried to send emails to all VOs? not sure if this works, but just wondering if anyone got positive results.

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
Hope so, I would hate to have to apply for a new work permit for a week and then withdraw the application it’ll be completely pointless.
It takes them about 7 days to process your ecoPR once you follow up on the VO emails. If you haven't received your ecoPR by February 1, please send another email. Not all cases are the same, but based on what I've observed here and my personal experience, that is an accurate time.

Sole1806

Jan 18, 2024
I am in the same boat, still waiting for eCOPR:
P1 Nov-21
P2 Dec-29
eCOPR: waiting
COPR expiry date: Nov 7, 2024

So I guess, there is no other option but to wait, have anyone tried to send emails to all VOs? not sure if this works, but just wondering if anyone got positive results.
Send the email to them ASAP. It works

BrendanG

Jan 24, 2024
Hi everyone I just received my P2

P1 : 22nd Dec 2023
P2 : 29th Jan Dec 2024 ( after sending emails to all Vo’s twice)

for anyone waiting more than a week I used this format

subject: IRCC - Permanent residence portal (PR confirmation) (applica

To Whom it may Concern,

As it has been 38 Calendar days Since I received my first portal email from IRCC on 22nd December 2023, and I have not heard back from you . Incase my reply to the last email didn’t go through properly. I am resending the information you requested for PR Portal Access. Please see below-

(enter your information )

kind regards
Xyz

MS_Dev

Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone I just received my P2

P1 : 22nd Dec 2023
P2 : 29th Jan Dec 2024 ( after sending emails to all Vo’s twice)

for anyone waiting more than a week I used this format

subject: IRCC - Permanent residence portal (PR confirmation) (applica

To Whom it may Concern,

As it has been 38 Calendar days Since I received my first portal email from IRCC on 22nd December 2023, and I have not heard back from you . Incase my reply to the last email didn’t go through properly. I am resending the information you requested for PR Portal Access. Please see below-

(enter your information )

kind regards
Xyz
When you last sent response to all VO for your P2?
Bcs I too sent them last week to all VO for P2, still waiting for P2...

BrendanG

Jan 24, 2024
I sent it today . The best time is to send between 12pm and 1pm . Got my p2 at 2.40pm
[/QUOTE
When you last sent response to all VO for your P2?
Bcs I too sent them last week to all VO for P2, still waiting for P2...
Call up IRCC and ask the agent who is on call with you if they can can review your reply
The agent on call with me said that there was no reply from my side in their record ( which was very surprising to me) and then she said to send my answers again

• Wow
Reactions: MS_Dev

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Yes, ecopr Jan 10th from Calgary, pr card applicaton from same date for 3 ppl (found applications in gc key, created automatically by ircc), still in "submitted" state. And photos in PR portal are "in review".
Pretty much the same timeline wrt eCoPR on 9th Jan from Calgary Office.
Silence post that for more than 2 weeks.
I ended up calling them last Friday as it was more than the 15 day marker as put up on their site for a new PR Card
The PR Agent acknowledged that the 15 Day Marker has been passed and ideally they should have sent/mailed the Card.
She ended up putting a Note against the case, as there were no updates on the delay.
Now next step is wait for 60 days before again reaching out to them :D
The wait continues.

Reactions: Kelio and d0gm34t