P2 Dec 28
ECoPR Jan 26 VO Calgary

Now waiting for PR Card
Congrats!

Mine is below
P1: Nov 22
P2: Dec 28
EcoPR: Waiting

Can you share if you did something aside form waiting :)

• Love
Reactions: Jin25

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023
Congrats!

May I know what did you do that is different from me. Here's my case
P1: November 22 (replied the same day-VO Montreal)
P2: December 28 (provided all the necessary information the same day)
Ecopr : waiting (sent an email a week a go to all VO
What did you write in the email, if you don't mind me asking, i have been waiting for eCOPR for 2 months now!

Ogaeno

Nov 13, 2021
It’s been a hectic journey..
Applied July 2023
P1 - Dec 8 2023

After sending an email to the 7 VO’s I got my P2 in 3hrs
P2 - Jan 25th 2024
Awaiting E-CoPR

Please if you were in the same bucket with me, kindly tell me what the way forward.

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Anyone still waiting for first new PR card since early January 2024 from Calgary ?
Yes, ecopr Jan 10th from Calgary, pr card applicaton from same date for 3 ppl (found applications in gc key, created automatically by ircc), still in "submitted" state. And photos in PR portal are "in review".

Reactions: Kelio

VisaMePls21

Jan 24, 2024
Thanks for your help. I just got the P2 email a couple of minutes back today. I did call them today and I sent emails to all VOs on 24th Jan.
Did calling them do anything? I called today and all they told me is I have to wait. They said it is dependent on the officer and that there is nothing they can do.

Please let me know if your results were different.

Thanks

surbhirajpal

Jan 25, 2024
Hello, Montreal VO people did anyone who got portal 2 around January 20-26 receive their Ecopr yet ?

If yes, is there anything special you did ? Like emailing the VO or calling them ?
I got my portal 2 on January 26 and waiting for my ecopr.

I need it ASAP since my work permit expires February 10 and I would like to avoid the effort and resources for applying for a BOWP at this stage.

Thanks in advance for all your help !

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Hello, Montreal VO people did anyone who got portal 2 around January 20-26 receive their Ecopr yet ?

If yes, is there anything special you did ? Like emailing the VO or calling them ?

I need it ASAP since my work permit expires February 10 and I would like to avoid the effort and resources for applying for a BOWP at this stage.

I have got my P1 on 16th Jan(Montreal); P2 on 26th Jan(Ottawa) and waiting for eCOPR

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Did calling them do anything? I called today and all they told me is I have to wait. They said it is dependent on the officer and that there is nothing they can do.

Please let me know if your results were different.

Thanks
I was also told the same thing when I called them.

NotaPRyeT

Aug 24, 2023

Hey, yes i got P2 on Jan 22 (P1 was from Montreal) and have not gotten ecopr yet,i did mail them to generate it if any other info is not needed but haven't got anything yet, hopefully this week

surbhirajpal

Jan 25, 2024
Hey, yes i got P2 on Jan 22 (P1 was from Montreal) and have not gotten ecopr yet,i did mail them to generate it if any other info is not needed but haven't got anything yet, hopefully this week
Hope so, I would hate to have to apply for a new work permit for a week and then withdraw the application it’ll be completely pointless.