+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Hi everyone
I got my P1 on 19dec and have not got any P2 request. It was non express entry pnp. Also i lost my job. What should i do. When would i get my p2. Any suggestions would help
Apply for BOWP to extend your status or stay. I just filed myself

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Hi,

I received my P1 on December 28 and replied the same day, but haven't received my P2 yet. It's been almost a month... Do you think if I reply to the same email again, will it have any negative effects?

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
No negative effects

Hi,

I received my P1 on December 28 and replied the same day, but haven't received my P2 yet. It's been almost a month... Do you think if I reply to the same email again, will it have any negative effects?

Tickfa

Jan 22, 2024
August 18 2023: Applied
Jan 9: Portal 1 (Replied same day)
Jan 16: sent another reply to all VOs
Jan 17: Portal 2
Today (Jan 22): eCopr
Some messages are from Montreal and others from Calgary (not sure how that works)

Reactions: Mat13

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Won't make a difference or cause any delays, but I don't think you can request a separate portal, people use follow-up emails because they are impatient sometimes it works though
Sorry what I meant to say is that you can't request a separate portal but the principal applicant can do it

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hi, yesterday, the status tracker was updated, and contact info from my representative was replaced with my info, I assume that happened after I submitted the address and picture when I received P2, I'm still waiting for eCOPR, did someone have the same updated info before getting eCOPR?
Hello Joe, I saw that you received your PR card today as per AB Non EE. I am on same pathway too, when you got your ecopr, did you register for gckey and did you get the GU 1 & GU2 as well before receiving your pr card. last which VO issued your ecopr, mine is Calgary Office. Thank you while I await your response.

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I uploaded my photo for P2 today, in case the photo is rejected, will they still issue eCoPR, or do PR photos need to be approved to receive eCoPR?

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
I uploaded my photo for P2 today, in case the photo is rejected, will they still issue eCoPR, or do PR photos need to be approved to receive eCoPR?
eCOPR has nothing to do with the photo. Someone told me couple days ago that IRCC can still reject the photo even after issuing eCOPR, and we need to re-upload

Reactions: xendron