+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Send the answer from P1 to all the email previous mentioned WORKED!!!!! I received P1 on January 4 until today I did not have any answer. I sent the answer to all the emails and I got P2 an hour later. This really works. Thank you so much!!! Now I am just waiting for PR confirmation
Hi Sole
I have P1 already awaiting for P2 .

Please if you can send me all the emails of VO please

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
This is my first post here and probably my last but this thread helped that's why i'm posting this.
PNP through Express Entry Inland application with spouse,
AOR August 24 2023.
Portal 1 - January 16 2024 VO Montreal. replied same day, then i saw this thread that said to send the Portal 1 replies to all the VOs and i did
portal 2- January 16 2024 ( just about 1 hour after sending emails). replied with photo update today, January 18th
ECopr - January 18 (just under 2 hours after i completed the portal 2. VO calgary )
i was expecting at least a month or 2 of waiting cos that seems to be the norm from all the posts i read here. i guess i'm just lucky because i did not do anything special.
Hi Nana
Please can i have the email add of all VO that u have use for follow up email
Thank you very much

Nav2703

Jan 11, 2024
Here is my timeline:

AOR - Aug 12, 2023
Biometrics- Sept 7, 2023
Medical - Dec 15, 2023
Portal 1 - Dec 20, 2023
Portal 2 - Still Waiting
eCoPR - Still Waiting
same timeline like urs waiting for p2since dec14 from montreal office

have u tried sending email to all vo’s

lisamariet

Jan 20, 2024
Me and my partner received the first email from IRCC yesterday (January 19th). Today we sent the reply with the information they requested in order to create the portal account.

I have a few curiosities:

1. Both emails were sent to my email address (however I am the dependent not the principle applicant) and I forwarded my partners email to him, to which he replied with the requested info from his email account. I’m wondering if that would confuse/delay things at all.

2(a). Also wondering if anyone has experienced the process being quicker when confirming via the same portal rather than requesting the dependant to have their own portal.

2(b). Would separate portals also mean that we will end up with different activation and expiry dates on our PR?

3. I have seen a lot of people on this thread mentioning sending a follow up email to all the VO’s - at what point are you sending the follow up? Or should we have just sent our response to all of them in the first place?

Thanks guys!

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Me and my partner received the first email from IRCC yesterday (January 19th). Today we sent the reply with the information they requested in order to create the portal account.

I have a few curiosities:

1. Both emails were sent to my email address (however I am the dependent not the principle applicant) and I forwarded my partners email to him, to which he replied with the requested info from his email account. I’m wondering if that would confuse/delay things at all.

2(a). Also wondering if anyone has experienced the process being quicker when confirming via the same portal rather than requesting the dependant to have their own portal.

2(b). Would separate portals also mean that we will end up with different activation and expiry dates on our PR?

3. I have seen a lot of people on this thread mentioning sending a follow up email to all the VO’s - at what point are you sending the follow up? Or should we have just sent our response to all of them in the first place?

Thanks guys!
Won't make a difference or cause any delays, but I don't think you can request a separate portal, people use follow-up emails because they are impatient sometimes it works though

poporopos

Sep 22, 2021

Thanks guys!
sent a follow up email after a week of waiting for P2 and it showed up the next morning. I do believe it works every now and then but it is kind of hit or miss.

Reactions: Mat13

TJINGRAM

Dec 28, 2023
Applied to Alberta Aos April 2 2023
nominated by province June 1 2023
Apply for pr June 27 ,via PR portal (deleted EE profile)
AR june 28
AOR november 9
right of prfee November 9 biometrics fee nov 9
Linked account to Ircc November 9
Biometrics letter november 22
Biometrics done november 28th
Medical request 23 November
Medial done December 5th (Dr,bloods,X-ray)
Medical passed December 9
Portal 1 -December 15 confirmed address in canada and information via email (montreal)
Portal 2- December 29 Via email Upload photo and address + declaration into portal (kai method worked here, i think from this point contacting is usless, just need luck)
Ecopr-jan18
Pr card - waiting

good luck everyone , hope your patience holds out , :)

Reactions: Nav2703

Ishaan0409

Jan 21, 2024
Hi everyone
I got my P1 on 19dec and have not got any P2 request. It was non express entry pnp. Also i lost my job. What should i do. When would i get my p2. Any suggestions would help

Reactions: Jin25