+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

LeD84

Aug 11, 2023
Hi there, I got my e-confirmation today from the Calgary Office and just thought maybe sharing it with you would be a good idea. Both my e-copr and my spouse came today.

This is kind of my first-ever message here and probably the last one. We got invited to apply for PR in June and we submitted in July. I have been asked for many additional documents which made my journey even more stressful. I do not really want to talk about it as many of you were in the same boat. I am grateful that now I am officially PR and wish everyone to get that soon.

My timeline:

1. First Portal email: Dec 20th, 2023 - From Montreal

I shared my information with them but did not hear back. Then I decided to share it with all email addresses provided. Surprisingly, after 2 hours, I got my second portal email with credentials.

2. Second Portal email: Jan 9th, 2024

I confirmed my address and uploaded my photo right away. Then I have not heard anything from them.

I simply created a short message that says I have uploaded all my documents and would appreciate it if they considered my application. I sent that note almost every three days. I used my profile number for the subject.

3. e-confirmation: Jan 17th, 2024

This is very uncertain if those emails really work. no one knows. Hope you all get this confirmation soon and be safe. Thank you to everyone who shared their journey here so that someone like me could pace the process with tips and tricks. :)

How did you email all offices? Did you simply reply and changed the email adress or did you create a new email with your info?

Michelle14

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Just wanted to add something here. I was surprised when I got my P2 when I sent follow-up emails. I am also not sure if that was my turn to receive it or if emailing worked for me. This is very uncertain if those emails really work. no one knows. I needed my e-confirmation for something personal. I agree that we need to trust the process as well. If the wait time is getting unusual, perhaps emails help.
Hi amiic can you help me please which email have you sent for follow up ( P1) , I have not receive my P2 yet.

Thank you

Mat13

Jan 12, 2024
Just wanted to add something here. I was surprised when I got my P2 when I sent follow-up emails. I am also not sure if that was my turn to receive it or if emailing worked for me. This is very uncertain if those emails really work. no one knows. I needed my e-confirmation for something personal. I agree that we need to trust the process as well. If the wait time is getting unusual, perhaps emails help.

Is it to the same P1 request email that u send the email?

Thanks