+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

iswari

Dec 29, 2023
Did someone received Ecopr recently from montreal, if did, can you please guys share the timeline?
Waiting since December 06, nothing yet. Did email all the VOs. Nothing!
My friend did email all the VOs like November 28th for ecopr. Nothing yet. Whoever did the got ecopr by emailing all VOs are just lucky. Also another friend who did non express pnp got the credentials jan 5 2024 and got his ecoPR in 3 days montreal VO . It's all up to the case officer and your luck. Hopefully everyone will get their PR soon.

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
I finally got it today exactly 4 months later. I'm sure yours will come today/tomorrow or next week.

Stream: Inland Spousal Sponsorship
P1: 2023-08-04
P2: 2023-08-28
eCoPR: 2023-12-28 (expiry: 2024-06-20)
VO: Montreal (both P1 and eCoPR)

Also, the status tracker was updated the day before eCOPR, but that might be a coincidence. The status tracker was showing a random incorrect address for my representative again. Not the first time that's happened, maybe a bug in the tracker.

Omg finally! Congratulations!

amiic

Jan 17, 2024
Hi there, I got my e-confirmation today from the Calgary Office and just thought maybe sharing it with you would be a good idea. Both my e-copr and my spouse came today.

This is kind of my first-ever message here and probably the last one. We got invited to apply for PR in June and we submitted in July. I have been asked for many additional documents which made my journey even more stressful. I do not really want to talk about it as many of you were in the same boat. I am grateful that now I am officially PR and wish everyone to get that soon.

My timeline:

1. First Portal email: Dec 20th, 2023 - From Montreal

I shared my information with them but did not hear back. Then I decided to share it with all email addresses provided. Surprisingly, after 2 hours, I got my second portal email with credentials.

2. Second Portal email: Jan 9th, 2024

I confirmed my address and uploaded my photo right away. Then I have not heard anything from them.

I simply created a short message that says I have uploaded all my documents and would appreciate it if they considered my application. I sent that note almost every three days. I used my profile number for the subject.

3. e-confirmation: Jan 17th, 2024

This is very uncertain if those emails really work. no one knows. Hope you all get this confirmation soon and be safe. Thank you to everyone who shared their journey here so that someone like me could pace the process with tips and tricks. :)

Last edited:

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi there, I got my e-confirmation today from Calgary Office and just thought maybe sharing it with you can be a good idea. Both my e-copr and my spouse came today.

This is kind of my first ever message here and probably that last one. We got invited to apply for PR in June and we submitted in July. I have asked for many additional documents which made my journey even more stressful. I do not really want to talk about it as most probably many of you were in the same boat. I am grateful that now I am officially PR and wish everyone to get that soon.

My timeline:

I shared my information with them but did not hear back. Then I decided to share it with all email addresses provided. Surprisingly, after 2 hours, I got my second portal email with credentials.

I confirmed my address and uploaded my photo right away. Then I have not heard anything from them.

I simply created a short message that says I have uploaded all my documents and would appreciate it if they considered my application. I sent that note almost every three days. I used my profile number for the subject.

I think that would be a good idea to follow up with them every week. Hope you all get this confirmation soon and be safe. Thank you everyone who shared their journey here so that someone like me could pace the process with tips and tricks. :)

what other email addresses you send ?

amiic

Jan 17, 2024
The same email addresses that I found in this chat. You can move back a couple of pages and find them. :) I do not have them handy now.

Patiently waiting….

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Hi there, I got my e-confirmation today from the Calgary Office and just thought maybe sharing it with you would be a good idea. Both my e-copr and my spouse came today.

This is kind of my first-ever message here and probably the last one. We got invited to apply for PR in June and we submitted in July. I have been asked for many additional documents which made my journey even more stressful. I do not really want to talk about it as many of you were in the same boat. I am grateful that now I am officially PR and wish everyone to get that soon.

My timeline:

I think that would be a good idea to follow up with them every week. Hope you all get this confirmation soon and be safe. Thank you to everyone who shared their journey here so that someone like me could pace the process with tips and tricks. :)
Congratulations! All the email addresses provided? Where did you get those from? I only have one email and that is Montreal