+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
In my GCKey, it used to have "Final decision: November 7, 2023" but it wasn't there anymore and was changed to "Latest Update: December 10, 2022" when I passed the medical exam. And in my tracker, it changed from the COPR Document: T605004999 and expiration date: October 31, 2024, both changed to "NOT AVAILABLE YET."

I called the IRCC and the agent just told me he couldn't figure out what's happening so he sent a report to their primary office asking why.

It's like I'm going backwards and now hopeless getting my ecopr soon.

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys. Has anyone replied or sent an email to IRCC after uploading the photos and confirming address on the portal? Was it somehow effective or reduced time for ECOPR?
What all Infos I need to include while sending the email.
so u received email after submitting P2 saying that u submitted required information for confirmation n so on n so forth
And its say do not reply

so click reply even it says dont reply

in the address bar or its says

To: type the Visa office email address

BCC: other email of visa offices
Rather sending one by one email to all VO’s

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
HI All! I just got my eCoPR documents and wanted to thank everyone, specially with the tip of writtng to all emails . This is my first post here but you helped me so much I wanted to leave my timeline:
AOR: May 17, 2023
eCoPR in the tracker: Aug 31, 2023
P1: Sept 1, 2023
P2: Sept 15, 2023
eCoPR: Jan 15, 2024.

My P1 came from Etobicoke and the PR documents are from Calgary. I sent many follow ups during this time, webforms through my layers but on Monday I decided to email all VOs and today I received the documents finally. Now waiting for the PR card but what a relief!
Congrats but that was one hell of a wait

Harman870

Jan 16, 2024
Hi guys,
I was trying to send follow up email to IRCC for ecopr, but is says the address not found. Would anyone be able to send me the exact email address of Calgary VO?

Nbcube

Nov 11, 2019
In my GCKey, it used to have "Final decision: November 7, 2023" but it wasn't there anymore and was changed to "Latest Update: December 10, 2022" when I passed the medical exam. And in my tracker, it changed from the COPR Document: T605004999 and expiration date: October 31, 2024, both changed to "NOT AVAILABLE YET."

I called the IRCC and the agent just told me he couldn't figure out what's happening so he sent a report to their primary office asking why.

It's like I'm going backwards and now hopeless getting my ecopr soon.
Hi Jin,

Don't loose hope, you never know what's up with IRCC, it might just be a glitch in the system. I haven't seen this case happening with any one with in my limited time on this forum, so i cant comment on why this might have happened.

Hope for the best and hopefully you would get your approval soon.

Reactions: Ken24 and Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Hi Jin,

Don't loose hope, you never know what's up with IRCC, it might just be a glitch in the system. I haven't seen this case happening with any one with in my limited time on this forum, so i cant comment on why this might have happened.

Hope for the best and hopefully you would get your approval soon.
I hope so. Thank you