+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I posted it here earlier after I got my P2 but I think the admin has to approve it yet I’ll try again

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Thats great! Congrats!! Did you send them the template again? Or was is it just asking the status?
where can I get the email addresses?
I just copied and paste the template reply I replied to my P1 when I first got it. Just copy and paste everything including the subject from your P1. But you’ll be sending it to diff email addresses. Then after you’ll receive automated email replies saying “donotreplytothisemail” just ignore them then after hours you’ll get your P2

Reactions: sapnaj

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
I just copied and paste the template reply I replied to my P1 when I first got it. Just copy and paste everything including the subject from your P1. But you’ll be sending it to diff email addresses. Then after you’ll receive automated email replies saying “donotreplytothisemail” just ignore them then after hours you’ll get your P2
great thanks! I will reach out to you to get the emails?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I finally got it today exactly 4 months later. I'm sure yours will come today/tomorrow or next week.

Stream: Inland Spousal Sponsorship
P1: 2023-08-04
P2: 2023-08-28
eCoPR: 2023-12-28 (expiry: 2024-06-20)
VO: Montreal (both P1 and eCoPR)

Also, the status tracker was updated the day before eCOPR, but that might be a coincidence. The status tracker was showing a random incorrect address for my representative again. Not the first time that's happened, maybe a bug in the tracker.
YAY!!! Congratulations! Finally, I'm really happy for you. I hope everyone else gets theirs soon,

• Love
Reactions: Andres0

Sarb724

Dec 28, 2023
Got my p1 on 4dec after that still waiting for p2 all my friends got there p2 after 26 days..any idea what goings on

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Hi Guys, So I got my P1 on Nov 21st but didn't receive P2 so far. However, I just registered on the Application status tracker, and there is a section which says Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details and it shows a Document number and expiration date (Nov 07, 2024) as long with a travel document number..... what does this mean? is this the COPR? but I haven't received P2 email to upload my photos...... I am confused, could anyone pls clarify? Thanks!!!
should get it today or tomorrow

Reactions: Cesar@@@

Edswen

Dec 13, 2023
Are there multiple offices handling PR portal, the only two most forums mention are Montreal and Etobicoke?
Montreal, etobicoke are the mostly handling the virtual landings, some local office can help during this time of the year but yeah, if you are montreal most likely waiting is at least 3-4 months

Reactions: Jin25

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Hi, yesterday, the status tracker was updated, and contact info from my representative was replaced with my info, I assume that happened after I submitted the address and picture when I received P2, I'm still waiting for eCOPR, did someone have the same updated info before getting eCOPR?