+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Aravindhkumar

Jul 17, 2022
Hi ,

First of all congratulations.

Could you please advise how did you follow up ?
Thanks,
Called frequently to cross-check whether everything was all right with my application.
Mailed my Local MP to look into my application, but just got the status update.
As my PGWP was about to expire at that moment, I got feedback from the IRCC agents and applied for the BOWP,

db25

Nov 21, 2023
Received EcoPR today

CEC Inland (+ 2 dependents)
AOR: May 21 2023
All stages completed + COPR number reflected in tracker: October 16
Final Decision in GCkey: October 17
Portal 1: November 21
Portal 2: November 22
ecopr: December 19
PR card: waiting

VO on portal email: Etobicoke
Ecopr expiry: August 26, 2024

Aravindhkumar

Jul 17, 2022
That is true, but the maintained status only allows you to continue working under the same conditions as your old expired permit. If you're on a work permit tied to a specific job then you won't be able to start a new one until you actually get your BOWP. Plus, you may not get provincial health care coverage while in maintained status—last I heard of it, it's at the discretion of the individual offices. So yeah, having applied for it gives you some rights and you absolutely should do it, but actually getting it is a lot better.
Yeah, When the days between the day your current work permit expires and the possible ecopr date are in months, then of course getting BOWP is wise for your Health Insurance at least. In my case, it was just days.

mnabeelkhatri

Dec 19, 2023
I have received the PR confirmation portal email on Nov 28, 2023 and responded on the same day. Any ideas by when I should be expecting the login to the portal?

Harrygill001

Dec 19, 2023
I have received the PR confirmation portal email on Nov 28, 2023 and responded on the same day. Any ideas by when I should be expecting the login to the portal?
Hey,
I also received the PR Confirmation portal email on Nov 28, 2023 and responded on the same day.
I still haven’t got any reply. Still waiting.
Let me know if you get update.
Thanks
Harry

Reactions: Jin25

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
What's more unsettling is I haven't heard anything about my BOWP yet. The processing times for work permits from within Canada has been around 145 days for months, now it's down to 129. Having applied on July 17th it should have come in about a month ago now. Is anyone having the same experience?
I also applied for OWP on July 17th and haven't been approved. Just got an ADR on Nov 29, haven't heard from them since.

• Sad
Reactions: haliek20

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Initially it was minimum 3 months and now its like - "wait", your in the virtual landing queue.

I have no idea how this functions and I have been waiting for more than 3 months now, and I am scared that my application has fallen in-between cracks now and no one is ready to pick it up. All I heard back last was to wait until end of January and if does not show up, call us again and I see most of them get their E-COPRs in less than 2 months,

If anyone knows a way to follow up with IRCC , please advice.

Did you call and check how many more months we have to wait for ecopr??

pkathan1998

Dec 16, 2023
Hi,
I got my first email on 15th December asking information for PR PORTAL. I replied to the email today 19th December. I need to go to India on the 25th for a month because of emergency. Shall I fill a webform and send a second reply to the email before I fly saying that I am traveling from this to this date. Will that help? And if someone knows how much time do we have to submit photo and address after receiving credentials please let me know.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Hi,
I got my first email on 15th December asking information for PR PORTAL. I replied to the email today 19th December. I need to go to India on the 25th for a month because of emergency. Shall I fill a webform and send a second reply to the email before I fly saying that I am traveling from this to this date. Will that help? And if someone knows how much time do we have to submit photo and address after receiving credentials please let me know.
You should raise a webform with expected date of return . They will hold your Ecopr process until then.

Dk_1992

Oct 17, 2023
Hi everyone! I have a question, my spouse and I have just received the first portal email. I replied to it with information for us both and with our family email, should my wife also reply to this email or is this enough?