+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
In portal 2, email my "Given name(s) and family name(s) : " line has a mistake. The first name is correct but the family name is written as "undefined". Is that standard with everyone?

helloThere9

Nov 17, 2023
In portal 2, email my "Given name(s) and family name(s) : " line has a mistake. The first name is correct but the family name is written as "undefined". Is that standard with everyone?
My family name was also "undefined" in the P2 email, but on the portal it was fine. So, I just confirmed my presence in Canada and added a photo and address.

Aravindhkumar

Jul 17, 2022
Regarding BOWP Application,
Can I apply for BOWP along with my dependent in my application, or do they need to apply separately after I apply for my BOWP?

makaloo

Oct 20, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
The person who owns this spreadsheet has undermined its value by locking it down and preventing filtering and sorting. Fewer people have been using it in the last few weeks.
You can create your own temporary filters in the meantime and use that to sort and filter information. What matters is for everyone to put down their information in the sheet.

Reactions: AbigailA

Msamaka

May 19, 2023
I have sort of a problem and I was hoping to get some opinions. I am currently inside Canada on a visting visa and got a final decision email for my PR application on Nov 1. I didn't get the P1 so I sent an number of webforms and emails requesting portal access. I didn't get any updates so I sent my passport to LA VAC to get my passport stamped and the plan was to flagpole to activate my PR status. As of today, my passport is at the IRCC office in LA. However, I got a P2 email today and I'm not sure of how to proceed. Do I complete my details on the Portal? Or should I just wait for my passport to come back and then flagpole? Not sure of what to do next and I would love to get anyone's input or opinion. Thanks

kolpsy

Nov 14, 2023
Windsor
Category........
CEC
Has anyone received portal 1 today?

My timeline is as below:

AOR : June 11 2023
Biometrics Linked : Sept 01 2023
Tracker Account Created: Sept 01 2023
Medical Status Updated: Sept 18 2023
Background/Eligibility Completed: Oct 23 2023
Final Decision : Oct 23 2023
COPR Expiry on tracker : Sept 16 2023

I contacted on 29th November, typical response received (Its at the final stage look out for an email soon).

Is anyone with similar timeline who received portal 1 requests?