+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Has anyone got an ECOPR today?
I called IRCC to check on the status of my E-COPR (Been waiting for 3 months today), and the only response I get is to "wait", also the agent mentioned that IRCC is issuing E-COPRs mostly based on ECOPR expiry, and mine expires in July 2024(and the agent asked me to wait until July and if I did not get it by then, they can check to see what's wrong)

AbigailA

May 20, 2022
Thought I'd join in on the discussion.

AOR Oct 2nd, 2022
P1 Nov 3rd, 2023
P2 Nov 17th, 2023
COPR waiting...
PR Card waiting...

COPR expires September 2024. P1 came from Montreal so I assume that's still my VO.

By the sound of it Montreal is still issuing COPR to people with expiration dates up to June. Since I'm outside of normal processing time, I wonder if mine will be processed any faster? This wait has been sooo stressful!

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
I called IRCC to check on the status of my E-COPR (Been waiting for 3 months today), and the only response I get is to "wait", also the agent mentioned that IRCC is issuing E-COPRs mostly based on ECOPR expiry, and mine expires in July 2024(and the agent asked me to wait until July and if I did not get it by then, they can check to see what's wrong)
sounds like a bad joke

Dec 18, 2021
I made the same mistake but unfortunately didn’t receive any update yet though I sent the already an email that I made a mistake. How did you resolve yours?

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I am writing for a friend: He got email to send information to Montreal office, this happened in October 6th, Since then he didn't get any response from them... Should he resend email to them?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I am writing for a friend: He got email to send information to Montreal office, this happened in October 6th, Since then he didn't get any response from them... Should he resend email to them?
If you're referring to to the P1 email, they don't typically respond.