+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
hey what is the phone number to call IRCC?
My recommendation is to contact your local MP, I previously contacted the local MP when the police certificates took months to be updated and I got no reply after sending several web forms, so the MP office called IRCC, and a few days after MP provided me with the status of it ( Police certificates where received, processed and completed, even if the tracker did not show it )

I'm not saying the MP has the ability to solve this or can push someone to get it done, but at least they can easily reach the IRCC office and get some information regarding your application status . (same as is supposed to get it when submitting a web form but we all know takes several weeks and sometimes the answer is not the one right one.)

In the end, almost all of us in the same situation just want to know at least if the information has been received correctly and then we just need to wait, but no answer back is really stressful, I think the local MP can help with that.

As I got the P1 last Nov. 21st I will wait a few days then I will reach my local MP,

Regards

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Hey, guys I got final decision on Oct 16, but I haven't yet received Portal 1. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do you think it is a good idea to contact the VO directly? Or just send an email with the details without getting portal 1?

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, guys I got final decision on Oct 16, but I haven't yet received Portal 1. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do you think it is a good idea to contact the VO directly? Or just send an email with the details without getting portal 1?
Whats your Primary visa office and Secondary VO ? and COPR expiry . I am waiting since November 01 for P1 .

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Lost count counting the number of days I've been waiting for my eCOPR. Can't Montreal have at least one person to work on eCOPR backlogs? How hard is it really to confirm someone's presence in Canada?
I use a calculator to calculate the days. For me, it's been 93 days. It's ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: Fordling

IndianaJones43

Jul 13, 2023
I am waiting for my ECOPR since September 5th and have tried all that I can ( Contacted the MP and was informed there is not a definite processing time for E-COPR and can take about 3 months and was asked to follow up after 3 months, IRCC agents inform me that I am in virtual landing Queue and got automatic responses for all the webforms and portal 1 follow up email about the status of ECOPR. I do not understand how they determine the virtual landing Queue while a lot of them after Sept 7/8th seem to get their ECOPRs fair quickly as compared to those waiting from last week of August and the first week of September. There is nothing much we can do at this point but this is really making me anxious and also I had to wait 4 months to receive my portal 1 email after everything on the tracker turned green.
I agree with you that most applications are stuck from last week of Aug and first week of sep