+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023
I have not, but maybe I should. But from what I've gathered from people here in this thread is that it's not much use, they just say you're in the queue and keep waiting.
I saw some people mentioning that they have asked the IRCC support to add a note to the file multiple times and they have received the eCOPR. But yeah, you can always try or at least ask what number in the queue are you out of the total number. Hopefully you will get it soon! Still waiting on portal 2 myself though

Reactions: Andres0

Sepauh

Jul 13, 2018
I have not, but maybe I should. But from what I've gathered from people here in this thread is that it's not much use, they just say you're in the queue and keep waiting.
True. I just called them. The rep said there is no set timeline as there is a huge backlog.
:-/ something we all know

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
True. I just called them. The rep said there is no set timeline as there is a huge backlog.
:-/ something we all know
Some Rep are useful in which they help, but to be honest most will just voice out the generic information.

makaloo

Oct 20, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Beware - Fraud & Impersonation scam
GCMS Notes

I did a Google search and came across this website - https://gcms-notes.ca/. This site looked like the Canadian government site and I placed an order there only to discover that this person is impersonating the Canadian government site and trying to steal immigration information. They not only charged me much more than their published rate, but also sent me a PDF which authorizes CBSA to release all your information to them.

How does one order GCMS notes?

tinyabs

Nov 3, 2023
Got my PR Card today
Timeline:
1. Portal 1: August 23
2. Submitted Portal 1: August 24. Had travel plans so I sent them my travel dates (August 31st - Sept 4th) and my information for Portal 2 setup
3. Portal 2: August 30
4. Replied back to IRCC email that I have returned to Canada as of Sept 4th
5. Submitted Portal 2: Sept 5
6. Follow up email from IRCC on Sept 18 asking again to confirm my presence in Canada even though portal submission was completed and presence declared
7. Sent follow up email to Portal 1 email on Oct 14, in case it was missed with the same details as submitted on Sept 18
8. Called IRCC agents for enquiry about application, told to wait: Oct 18
9. One more follow up email sent to IRCC: Oct 23
10. ECOPR email received, document downloaded and correct Nov 3.
11. GU1 for PR Card Nov 20
12. GU2 for PR Card Nov 23 stating PR card has been mailed
13. PR Card received Nov 28

VO Etobicoke
CEC Inland

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Hi, I received the P1 email last Tuesday (Nov 21st ), Replied the next day, and resent the email again yesterday, I did not get any autoreply at any of the emails sent ( Which I don't know if this is normal). Instead of calling IRCC ( which looks to be useless ), I am planning to call my local MP, has anyone here contacted the local MP regarding the P1, P2, eCOPR, and PR cards ? did you get information back from IRCC after this?Thanks

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hi, I received the P1 email last Tuesday (Nov 21st ), Replied the next day, and resent the email again yesterday, I did not get any autoreply at any of the emails sent ( Which I don't know if this is normal). Instead of calling IRCC ( which looks to be useless ), I am planning to call my local MP, has anyone here contacted the local MP regarding the P1, P2, eCOPR, and PR cards ? did you get information back from IRCC after this?Thanks
People have been waiting for P2 for 20days plus. Not sure your plan will work out. And also note, after sending the P1 details, they do not respond as they will put you on the queue.

Last edited:

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
People have been waiting for P2 for 20days plus. Not sure your plan will work out. And also note, they sending the P1 details, they do not respond as they will put you on the queue.
Thank you! So there is no autoreply when replying to the P1 email? My biggest concern is that they are not receiving the info , regards

YanaVoronk

Nov 23, 2023
I am still waiting for the P2, it has been 25 days now, I have called IRCC yesterday and they have updated my Status Tracker with "We received your enquiry". Not sure if that is gonna affect anything to be honest.

Reactions: zanakam