+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
MP is member of parliament. You can just search for yours here. https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en Can reach their office by phone / email/ in person. If you live in a highly populated area, MP might not be willing to help as I heard 90% of inquiries they are getting right now are related to immigration. If you are in more rural/low immigration population area, they are more willing to help / get involved. I had my MP reach out to IRCC, but the agent said "it is still within the regular processing time so you have to just wait"
I did contact the MP and he just told me that your application is still under processing time so they can't really do anything.
Even though it's been 2 months since I had my portal 2 (Aug 31st).
He said I applied on in June so it is still under the processing time.

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
Exactly the same thing happened to me, exactly the same timeline.
I contacted my mp and a few days later, I got eCOPR (Oct 13).
Contact your mp, even if it doesn't help, you'll get detailed update about your application.
I'm sorry, I understand how frustrating the wait can be.
Goodluck!
Reached out to the MP office, Since I have a consultant, they asked me to check through my consultant as they do not want to have multiple enquiries on a profile. So I emailed my consultants now.

Reactions: MariaPerla

MariaPerla

Jan 18, 2023
Mine too I got portal 2 on Aug 31st replied same day still waiting for eCoPR.
SO What is this MP you are talking about and how do I contact MP??
MP = Member of Parliament. You can search on Google, who your MP is based upon your city and postal code. When you find out who your mp is, you can look on their website how to request for Immigration help.

Lukey D

Nov 17, 2023
Hi everyone, does anyone how does it take after submitting your picture and address in the portal before you receive ecopr.
Submitted on sep 28
Ecopr: unknown

gscruz

Sep 27, 2019
Hi everyone, does anyone how does it take after submitting your picture and address in the portal before you receive ecopr.
Submitted on sep 28
Same, I submitted it on September 25th. Still haven’t receive my ecopr. When is your ecopr expiry?

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Submitted on sep 28
I don't think there is a standard timing anymore. Some people get it within hours, some in weeks ant yet others in months.