+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Superduca252

Jul 5, 2023
Hey everyone, I've noticed some movement from IRCC transferring applications to Edmonton, due to the high backlog. For the ones who received e-COPR today/yesterday, do you mind confirming the VO that signed the document, please? Ty!

Reactions: mrcjw914

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
Exactly the same thing happened to me, exactly the same timeline.
I contacted my mp and a few days later, I got eCOPR (Oct 13).
Contact your mp, even if it doesn't help, you'll get detailed update about your application.
I'm sorry, I understand how frustrating the wait can be.
Goodluck!

Mine too I got portal 2 on Aug 31st replied same day still waiting for eCoPR.
SO What is this MP you are talking about and how do I contact MP??

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
eCOPR received, somewhat

I just received the email that my eCOPR is available for download (the portal doesn’t show it, probably will take a few hours)

VO: Montreal
AOR: 31 March
P1: 12 Sep
P2: 18 Sep
eCOPR: 16 Nov
Expiry Date: 14 May, 2024
Lucky you!

k.molly.kim

Sep 27, 2023
Mine too I got portal 2 on Aug 31st replied same day still waiting for eCoPR.
SO What is this MP you are talking about and how do I contact MP??
MP is member of parliament. You can just search for yours here. https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en Can reach their office by phone / email/ in person. If you live in a highly populated area, MP might not be willing to help as I heard 90% of inquiries they are getting right now are related to immigration. If you are in more rural/low immigration population area, they are more willing to help / get involved. I had my MP reach out to IRCC, but the agent said "it is still within the regular processing time so you have to just wait"

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
MP is member of parliament. You can just search for yours here. https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en Can reach their office by phone / email/ in person. If you live in a highly populated area, MP might not be willing to help as I heard 90% of inquiries they are getting right now are related to immigration. If you are in more rural/low immigration population area, they are more willing to help / get involved. I had my MP reach out to IRCC, but the agent said "it is still within the regular processing time so you have to just wait"
Thanks for the info, I would try to reach out to MP and see if I can get any help from there.

RBCanada123

Oct 23, 2023
Hey Everyone, hoping to get some help here:
Nov 14: Received my instructions regarding the confirmation portal process.
Nov 14: Replied in the email with all information

I will be travelling Nov 18th to Dec 8th. And in the reply i mentioned to them that even though I am in Canada right now, I will be travelling. Does anyone know when i will receive my Portal access instructions? Will this be upon my return? I am hoping i get this when i come back. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
Exactly the same thing happened to me, exactly the same timeline.
I contacted my mp and a few days later, I got eCOPR (Oct 13).
Contact your mp, even if it doesn't help, you'll get detailed update about your application.
I'm sorry, I understand how frustrating the wait can be.
Goodluck!
Thank you Maria. I will do it right away.

Reactions: MariaPerla

Joachim75

Star Member
Nov 9, 2023
When do you think in the process you can contact your MP?
I'm waiting for portal 2 now. It's too soon right?