+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Harpreet2817

May 17, 2023
Yes, I did got access to https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login .And today the "Review of additional documents" status in the GCkey has been updated from Not Applicable to "
November 6, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." (This happened twice now) Nothing changed in Application Tracker though.
I am unable to access to this link . I do not have account on that. I was trying to create an account on that, but it shows error

checkmate123

Oct 18, 2023
Hi all, Please see my timeline below,
1. AOR - May 12th (CEC Inland Single applicant)
2. Final Decision - Oct 4th
3. Portal 1 - Oct 5th (replied same day)
4. Portal 2 - Oct 10th (responded back same day)
5. Ecopr - Nov 7th (Got email around 1 pm EST)
6. VO - Etobicoke
7. PR Card - Waiting
what is your eCOPR expiry date?
it seems that now it doesn't matter what dates for Portal 1 and Portal 2, but they issue eCOPR only to those whose medical exam is almost expired

saha@0324

Oct 18, 2023
I am unable to access to this link . I do not have account on that. I was trying to create an account on that, but it shows error
Once your medicals are completed you should be able to get access to this link. If not, Create a webform with any query and they will give you access to this website.

Oct 30, 2023
Hi all, Please see my timeline below,
1. AOR - May 12th (CEC Inland Single applicant)
2. Final Decision - Oct 4th
3. Portal 1 - Oct 5th (replied same day)
4. Portal 2 - Oct 10th (responded back same day)
5. Ecopr - Nov 7th (Got email around 1 pm EST)
6. VO - Etobicoke
7. PR Card - Waiting
Congratulations dear!! Finally your wait is over.
I have quite similar timeline as yours.

AOR: May 24th (CEC Inland)
P1: Oct 4 (replied same day)
P2: Oct 6 (replied same day)
Ecopr: Still waiting

VO: Etobicoke.
My medical is expiring on Apr 17, 2024.
Did you reach out to them, or submitted them a webform or anything? I tried to reach out to them so many times, but I keep on getting same answers that there is not certain processing time for Ecopr. Please share us details if you have done anything different to get your ecopr. It might help a lot of us out here.

Reactions: Canadanac