App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Congratulations dear!! Finally your wait is over.
I have quite similar timeline as yours.

AOR: May 24th (CEC Inland)
P1: Oct 4 (replied same day)
P2: Oct 6 (replied same day)
Ecopr: Still waiting

VO: Etobicoke.
My medical is expiring on Apr 17, 2024.
Did you reach out to them, or submitted them a webform or anything? I tried to reach out to them so many times, but I keep on getting same answers that there is not certain processing time for Ecopr. Please share us details if you have done anything different to get your ecopr. It might help a lot of us out here.
If I look at your case Etobicoke is also as dull as Montreal, what is the FD date on your GCKey or what was the day when did all items completed and became green in the tracker?

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
Hi guys,

I just discovered that the Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association (CILA) has offered recommendations on how IRCC can improve its PR portals.
This letter is dated Dec 1, 2021. So the eCoPR issue process was screwed from the beginning, and officials do not give a fork about it for the last two years.

Here is an extraction from the letter regarding eCoPRs:

In-Canada applicants are now supposed to be landed as permanent residents using the Permanent Residence Portal. The portal requires that applicants confirm that they are in Canada, a requirement for being landed. Some applicants have then been forced to wait weeks or months between the time they confirm their location in Canada and the time when their signed Confirmation of Permanent Residence document (eCOPR) is issued. IRCC has advised that if an applicant leaves Canada prior to issuance of the eCOPR this will place their landing on hold. This effectively leaves applicants hostage in Canada until their landing is completed. If their status is about the expire, it also necessitates that they apply to extend their status. This is not the best use of everyone’s time, including IRCC’s already overextended resources.

Many applicants complain that the electronically issued and signed eCOPRs are being issued with errors. IRCC has advised that applicants should not use eCOPRs with errors to apply for a permanent SIN or provincial health insurance. They advise that applicants should submit an Application to Amend their eCOPR. Current processing times for an Application to Amend are listed as 6 months. This is unrealistic for applicants who require provincial health insurance or who need to advise Service Canada of their new status for a new permanent SIN. Applicants become permanent residents once their eCOPRs are signed. Errors on the part of IRCC in issuing eCOPRs should not affect their new status. IRCC’s stance on requiring an amended eCOPR to apply for a SIN or provincial health insurance is unreasonable. IRCC has stated that they are looking into this issue but no solution has been provided to date.
One of CILA's recommendations was

Provide a hotline and/or appointments at local IRCC offices to process amendments to COPR’s in-person;
So, TWO years later, there is still no progress with eCoPRs processing. We are still waiting weeks and months, canceling our travel, paying more for education, etc. And seems that nothing will change in the near future. So, guys, we only have to practice our patience and keep waiting. Good luck for us all.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Everything became green on September 28th on Tracker. What about you?
Thanks, Mine is exactly a month after you. I'm waiting for the emails and the file to progress. From the time it is taking for you all I'm trying to gauge how much mine will take.

k.molly.kim

Sep 27, 2023
Finally got my eCoPR today

CEC-Inland
AOR: 8 May, 2023
VO: Etobicoke
Tracker All Completed: 21 Sep, 2023
Portal 1: 21 Sep, 2023
Portal 2: 25 Sep, 2023
eCoPR: 8 Nov, 2023 (around 2pm EST)

Medical expires on 23 Apr, 2024
I have the exact timeline as you except my VO is montreal. Sad.

• Sad
Reactions: lilmsfoodie

Dutchie1

Jul 18, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone here that has medical expiry in April 2024 and p1 and p2 in september and haven't received eCOPR yet? I am stressed about it...

Diego22ms

Sep 22, 2019
I submitted my in-Canada declaration with the pictures for the pr card on October 6th. I just checked the tracker and it shows a COPR number and an expiry date but I never received the eCOPR document. Is this normal?