+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

saha@0324

Oct 18, 2023
Do you have access to the tracker? Not that the tracker is precise, but it gives you a better ideia of what’s going on. Because GCKey only updates after you get approved (receives your eCOPR). Until then the only thing that’s going to change is a message status saying that a final decision changed and the date that happened.
Yes, I did got access to https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login .And today the "Review of additional documents" status in the GCkey has been updated from Not Applicable to "
November 6, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." (This happened twice now) Nothing changed in Application Tracker though.

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Anyone here have any success after filing a complaint against IRCC online? One person on Reddit said they filed a complaint and got the eCOPR two hours later. But it may have been just a coincidence.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Anyone here have any success after filing a complaint against IRCC online? One person on Reddit said they filed a complaint and got the eCOPR two hours later. But it may have been just a coincidence.
No evidence to back these up

Landing team works on their own timelines and these are not driven by SLA

lsri0758

Sep 29, 2023
It's not recommended. But if you must, you can. Reply to the portal 1 email again mentioning the date you're leaving and the date you'll be back. This will delay your eCOPR further.
I have work permit till next year 2024. I s it Mandatory for me to inform them about travelling international as I finished updating Portal1 and Portal 2 ?

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I have work permit till next year 2024. I s it Mandatory for me to inform them about travelling international as I finished updating Portal1 and Portal 2 ?
Yes, you must inform them. Per IRPR, you must be in Canada to get PR status (receive the eCOPR). If you don't and they issue the eCOPR while you're outside Canada, you may get in trouble and receive a letter that they believe you were not in Canada and they ask you to confirm. If it's determined you were not in Canada at the time of eCOPR issuance, your status will be returned to temporary resident until you return and a new eCOPR is issued.

However, since there are huge delays with eCOPR issuance at the moment, if you think you will be back anyway before they issue it, then you can skip informing them at your own risk.

Seej

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I believe a lot of people waiting from the last week of August and first week of September.
I am waiting since September 3

Has anyone heard something from Montreal? Why it is so frustrating
I'm waiting fee rom the first week of October.