+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Seej

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I got this PDF for step1 and i replied all my details to IRCC email.
Confirming your permanent residence using the portal
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants (if applicable) are in Canada, provide
your Canadian address and submit your photo to create a permanent resident card.
In the portal there are two steps: step 1: declaring your presence in Canada is a requirement to
become a permanent resident and step 2: submitting a photo and a Canadian address is a
requirement to receive your permanent resident card.
You must have an email address in order to complete this process. You need to access the
portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your behalf. If you are a
representative and are receiving this email on behalf of a client, you must forward this
message to your client.
Yes, this is it. You just have to wait now. I think they are attending to applicant, that ecopr soon to be expired.

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
I’m curious if there is anyone who is waiting for eCOPR form Ottawa (Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre)?

It seems that issue are only with Etobicoke and Montreal visa offices. But I'm waiting for eCOPR from Ottawa for more than 3 weeks now.

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
I’m curious if there is anyone who is waiting for eCOPR form Ottawa (Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre)?

It seems that issue are only with Etobicoke and Montreal visa offices. But I'm waiting for eCOPR from Ottawa for more than 3 weeks now.
Montreal VO is the trendsetter!
Been waiting from 8 weeks :)

• Sad
Reactions: lilmsfoodie