+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
They’re super weird. One of the times I called I also told the agent about my processing time being overdue, and I was told that it ends once we get pre approval email (Portal 1), will figure :/
How long does it take from COPR number available on tracker to portal 1. It’s been Six weeks now and this situation is making me anxious.

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
How long does it take from COPR number available on tracker to portal 1. It’s been Six weeks now and this situation is making me anxious.
It depends these days, unfortunately. And I can relate to what you’re going through, it supposed to be a fast stage of the process :(

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
For me, it was one week, but I heard it's delayed now too. Don't worry though, COPR number on the tracker is a sure sign the application was approved. The portal email will come eventually.

Reactions: _official

SandhuSran

Oct 27, 2023
4 October Portal email 1 Confirmation Portal info provided same day(VO Montreal)
11 October Portal email 2 photo/Address
12 October Photo/Address Submitted

*eCOPR waiting..............
PR CARD .....................
I tracked my application too it shows COPR number and expiry date but no copr email yet...

dvdmrn

Aug 21, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
13-03-2023
Med's Done....
FEB 2023
This destroyed whatever was left of my mental health. Without a TRV, I will have to cancel my trip to see my dying father. If I traveled and got the eCoPR outside of Canada, I know they would make a big deal out of it later on in the citizenship process, and I would be dealing with their incompetence and heartlessness for years.
The more I learn about how things work over there, the less reason I have to hold any hope.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
This destroyed whatever was left of my mental health. Without a TRV, I will have to cancel my trip to see my dying father. If I traveled and got the eCoPR outside of Canada, I know they would make a big deal out of it later on in the citizenship process, and I would be dealing with their incompetence and heartlessness for years.
The more I learn about how things work over there, the less reason I have to hold any hope.
Mate if your personal situation is so bad, please travel and be with your dad. Don't stay here cursing IRCC when your family is so stressed already. Even if you get eCOPR when you are outside Canada you can apply PRTD and come back. You will get many more chances to get back it is just a temporary delay.

On the other hand, if something bad happens you can't see your dad again. My application was past 6 months, still, I went back home last month my grandma who was my primary caretaker as a kid, breathed her last I was happy I could go and be with her when she finished her 103-year-old journey on earth. You will never get such chances. Some document IRCC gives you is not worth it mate.

Last edited:

dvdmrn

Aug 21, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
13-03-2023
Med's Done....
FEB 2023
Mate if your personal situation is so bad, please travel and be with your dad. Don't stay here cursing IRCC when your family is so stressed already. Even if you get eCOPR when you are outside Canada you can apply PRTD and come back. You will get many more chances to get back it is just a temporary delay.

On the other hand something bad happens you can't see your dad again. I went back home last month my grandma who was my primary caretakes as a kid, beathed her last I was happy I could go and be with her when then finished her 103 year old journey on earth.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Unfortunately I don't have a place to live in that country and other details make my situation there intolerable, so staying there indefinitely is unfortunately not an option. For reasons including some of personal nature that drove me to (I guess try to) immigrate to Canada, I can't stay there for months. I also have to work here, etc. You know how it is. I think it is unreasonable to wait months for a pdf and, citizenship being my main goal, do I really deserve to lose everything over this nonsense?

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Unfortunately I don't have a place to live in that country and other details make my situation there intolerable, so staying there indefinitely is unfortunately not an option. For reasons including some of personal nature that drove me to (I guess try to) immigrate to Canada, I can't stay there for months. I also have to work here, etc. You know how it is. I think it is unreasonable to wait months for a pdf and, citizenship being my main goal, do I really deserve to lose everything over this nonsense?
Thanks, I get you good luck.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Any one received portal2 recently?
Portal1received: 19 Oct
Responded: 20 Oct
Portal2: yet to receive
I have not received any automated when I respond to portal one email.