Sep 6, 2023
I AM SO JEALOUS OF MY FRIEND

Her timeline has been insane

Portal 1 8/4
Portal 2 8/26
Ecopr 8/28
PR Card 10/22

VO Montreal
I have the same portal 1, but portal 2 is 8/28 and still waiting for eCOPR. What's your friend's stream, total processing time since application submission (submission to eCOPR) and what's the eCOPR expiry date?

I'm thinking total processing time since application submission might have something to do with the eCOPR queue as well. In my case, they could delay my eCOPR for 7 months and I'd still be within the normal processing time. :(

k.molly.kim

Sep 27, 2023
I have the same portal 1, but portal 2 is 8/28 and still waiting for eCOPR. What's your friend's stream, total processing time since application submission (submission to eCOPR) and what's the eCOPR expiry date?

I'm thinking total processing time since application submission might have something to do with the eCOPR queue as well. In my case, they could delay my eCOPR for 7 months and I'd still be within the normal processing time. :(
She's an Inland CEC. Her expirary date was March 2024.

Reactions: Andres0

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023

Yea I have the same feeling too. I called last week and I was told that I am still within the processing time of 8 months. Worst case scenario is it's possible that I wouldn't receive any updates until February next year. By tomorrow, the number of days from AOR to Portal 1 vs Portal 2 to eCOPR (waiting) will be the same.

• Sad
Reactions: Andres0

Samareen

Oct 17, 2023
Yea I have the same feeling too. I called last week and I was told that I am still within the processing time of 8 months. Worst case scenario is it's possible that I wouldn't receive any updates until February next year. By tomorrow, the number of days from AOR to Portal 1 vs Portal 2 to eCOPR (waiting) will be the same.
They been giving the same response to everyone. I called them yesterday as well. He told me to wait and said you are still within your processing timeline. And said I assure you, your application was approved and everything is going well. I don't know if his statement supposed to give me hope but I'm more stressed. Haven't seen my family in 7 years, I'm just frustrated at this point.

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
They been giving the same response to everyone. I called them yesterday as well. He told me to wait and said you are still within your processing timeline. And said I assure you, your application was approved and everything is going well. I don't know if his statement supposed to give me hope but I'm more stressed. Haven't seen my family in 7 years, I'm just frustrated at this point.
Is your VO Montreal as well? How long have you been waiting?

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
They’re super weird. One of the times I called I also told the agent about my processing time being overdue, and I was told that it ends once we get pre approval email (Portal 1), will figure :/

Reactions: dvdmrn