+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Update
Finally receive GU2 today 20 October, 2023.

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 20, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card Arrived: waiting.

VO: Montreal office

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Was it helpful did you receive your COPR ? and when was your portal 2?
I still haven't. Portal 2 was Sept 8 and never got anything after so I sent a webform last Thursday and only got a respond today which is basically just saying to wait. Also tried calling yesterday and what really sucks is that I've been told that I'm still within the processing timeline of PNP (which is 8 months). My AOR was end of June and got approval mid August. Got Portal 2 Sept 8 and been waiting since then. I'm not sure if the agent was sating

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Is there anyone here who has an expiry date on their Copr in the month of June 2024 and has successfully obtained an ECOPR ?
I have expiry date 15 June 2024.. waiting since 27 Aug.. ( 53 days gone )
Is your VO Montreal? If yes, I someone from this tracker with Aug 26 Portal 2 who just got their eCOPR today and their expiryI think is July 2024. I guess yours will come soon.

nnnn18

Oct 18, 2023
Are you Montreal? What happened to you? May I know your timeline? I did that weekly for 4 weeks and got no response and then I tried calling yesterday I was told that to just wait. :( I was told by the agent that following up via email might delay my application more. I don't really know what to do now.
I WILL SUGGEST YOU TO WRITER EMAIL REQUESTING THEM AND LETTING THEM KNOW HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR YOU . KEEP TRYING . I CALLED THEM AS WELL THE SAME REPLY THEY GIVE TO EVERYONE .
THERE SYSTEM IS CRACKED .
NOW I AM FACING TROUBLE IN SUBMITTING THE DECOMENTS .
IT SAYS " ERROR -TECHNICAL ERROR WHILE HANDLING YOUR REQUEST ".
AGAIN I AM FREAKED OUT DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO .

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
I

I did follow up via email to P1 email address and few calls to IRCC. Also, my MP reached out to IRCC, I am not sure if that made any difference. I received the email around 10 AM EST.
How long after your MP reached out to them, they sent you eCOPR?

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
Does following up for portal 2 email, after receiving only portal 1 delay my process any further.
I followed up today, asking them why is there a delay for sending portal 2 details, its been a month, and resent the details they asked initially.

Will this follow up be considered as email 1, and I will have to wait another 4-6 weeks from this point? :/

nnnn18

Oct 18, 2023
Does following up for portal 2 email, after receiving only portal 1 delay my process any further.
I followed up today, asking them why is there a delay for sending portal 2 details, its been a month, and resent the details they asked initially.

Will this follow up be considered as email 1, and I will have to wait another 4-6 weeks from this point? :/
Writing them email and asking them why? , may agitate the visa officer as we son't know what kind person he or she is .
you can write them follow up email writing as how important it is to you and requesting them to do it on urgent basis .
my friend dd that and got her portal 2 email in 4 hours

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I still haven't. Portal 2 was Sept 8 and never got anything after so I sent a webform last Thursday and only got a respond today which is basically just saying to wait. Also tried calling yesterday and what really sucks is that I've been told that I'm still within the processing timeline of PNP (which is 8 months). My AOR was end of June and got approval mid August. Got Portal 2 Sept 8 and been waiting since then. I'm not sure if the agent was sating
Once with Landing team, all we can do is wait

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021

It does not delay
Once with Landing team, they work in their own way
No queue etc

Very random & rides a bit on luck