+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Are you Montreal? What happened to you? May I know your timeline? I did that weekly for 4 weeks and got no response and then I tried calling yesterday I was told that to just wait. :( I was told by the agent that following up via email might delay my application more. I don't really know what to do now.
Yeah waiting is the only constant with Montreal
You can email but there will be no delay

IRCC Call center cannot do much as it is with Landing team is all they will say

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
Yesterday, When I checked my application status it showed Status updated, when checked the change it was for Review of Additional Documents updated to Not Applicable previously it was We are reviewing. After checking my tracker today it says the Eligibility is completed for me but for my wife, it says not started yet. And, The Background check still shows In-progress for both.

It is quite confusing to understand the status they provided.
Do you have access to the tracker? Not that the tracker is precise, but it gives you a better ideia of what’s going on. Because GCKey only updates after you get approved (receives your eCOPR). Until then the only thing that’s going to change is a message status saying that a final decision changed and the date that happened.

AP26

Oct 6, 2023
Yeah waiting is the only constant with Montreal
You can email but there will be no delay

IRCC Call center cannot do much as it is with Landing team is all they will say
I have write a web form to IRCC last week and today I got reply that they are working as fast as they can and nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: di2ger and BA101

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Is anyone receiving reply for web form after few weeks ?
Got mine after a week. And just same reply as yours. I feel like they are answering your concerns without actually looking at your concern. Seems too templated. But oh well. There's really not much we can do now but to wait.

Pakhi_16

Sep 29, 2023
If you got the AOR and it says you can do BOWP, it is. You still have 4 months ahead, so you can still wait another 2 (but I really hope you can get the eCOPR sooner) but I would not jeopardize when you’re so close to get your PR, even if that amount of time you’re waiting is not your fault. If you apply for extension, BOWP, there’s the refund possibility if they didn’t assessed anything.

Also, I’m not a regulated rep, so you should seek one if you feel you still didn’t look all the options.

I hope the below link helps…

https://www.canadim.com/work/open-work-permit/bridging-open-work-permit/
Thank you so much, that was helpful.

Reactions: stressedobviously

AP26

Oct 6, 2023
Got mine after a week. And just same reply as yours. I feel like they are answering your concerns without actually looking at your concern. Seems too templated. But oh well. There's really not much we can do now but to wait.
Was it helpful did you receive your COPR ? and when was your portal 2?

nancym93

Oct 19, 2023
Sharing my timeline.
  • Portal 1: September 1st
  • Portal 2: September 11th (submitted address and photo same day)
  • Still waiting for eCoPR.

I believe my V.O. is Montreal. I'm not sure where you can see this, but the first email I received about the portal read "***Montreal IRCC***" at the end.

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Sharing my timeline.
  • Portal 1: September 1st
  • Portal 2: September 11th (submitted address and photo same day)
  • Still waiting for eCoPR.

I believe my V.O. is Montreal. I'm not sure where you can see this, but the first email I received about the portal read "***Montreal IRCC***" at the end.
Yes and with Montreal wait is about 4- 6 weeks for eCoPR

Reactions: nancym93 and Mayhum

anujagurav

Aug 24, 2023
Is there anyone here who has an expiry date on their Copr in the month of June 2024 and has successfully obtained an ECOPR ?
I have expiry date 15 June 2024.. waiting since 27 Aug.. ( 53 days gone )