+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Seej

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I am CEC inland and my dependant (husband) is outland.

My husband received the ready for visa in gckey but I haven't received my PR portal login details yet to land virtually.

Can he submit his passport for printing while I wait for my login details and ecopr?
Was the copr addressed to your husband in gckey or you. I'm a dependant outside canada but my husband the applicant got a letter in his gckey addressed to him about carry passport to vac and a 30 day period on it. I'm just confused. Please help.

bhav1205

Apr 10, 2023
Almost all the information you need is on the “congratulations” email ;)
The congratulations email for me only says, "Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder." and that I can download the e-copy from the portal.

Paranoid-1989

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Was the copr addressed to your husband in gckey or you. I'm a dependant outside canada but my husband the applicant got a letter in his gckey addressed to him about carry passport to vac and a 30 day period on it. I'm just confused. Please help.
It has my husband UCI and both of our names but addressed to me

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
I had marked an email to IRCC 25 days back asking the status of my application. Got their response,
Stating that eCOPR wasn’t issued as file is under process and will get a notification once it is available to be downloaded from the portal.
Does this means they will soon be uploading it or it means will have to wait even more?

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
The congratulations email for me only says, "Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder." and that I can download the e-copy from the portal.
I have 3. This is one you sent is the individual I got for myself and another for my dependent. And the one below is where they give you general explanations (it’s just a part of what the email has):

“Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!

Félicitations! Vous êtes désormais résident permanent du Canada!

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your PR status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

You can now download your eCoPR document through the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal by clicking the link below and signing in to your account.

https://prson-spel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login…”

Reactions: bhav1205 and Seej

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
is the expiry date based on the medical expiry date? Thanks
It seems like it. Mine expires one day before my medical.

Reactions: sch93

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
I had marked an email to IRCC 25 days back asking the status of my application. Got their response,
Stating that eCOPR wasn’t issued as file is under process and will get a notification once it is available to be downloaded from the portal.
Does this means they will soon be uploading it or it means will have to wait even more?
It means it’s there, but no one knows anything when we talk about IRCC. It could be tomorrow or it could take more, unfortunately :(

Reactions: Mayhum