+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

anujagurav

Aug 24, 2023
I am waiting for Ecopr since 27 Aug. i have also applied for work permit in the month of june .. 6th June.. now I am on TVR in Canada..
I went through a series of interviews with one of the IT company and successfully acquired job offer.. Getting is a job is big hassle now.. every day i feel i am loosing the opportunities.
Can i go on border to proceed my work permit??

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I am waiting for Ecopr since 27 Aug. i have also applied for work permit in the month of june .. 6th June.. now I am on TVR in Canada..
I went through a series of interviews with one of the IT company and successfully acquired job offer.. Getting is a job is big hassle now.. every day i feel i am loosing the opportunities.
Can i go on border to proceed my work permit??
Do not leave Canada while waiting for eCOPR. Your WP application is approaching the current posted processing time (131 days), so you should be getting a decision very soon. I also submitted a WP application on July 17 and haven't had any updates since.

anujagurav

Aug 24, 2023
Do not leave Canada while waiting for eCOPR. Your WP application is approaching the current posted processing time (131 days), so you should be getting a decision very soon. I also submitted a WP application on July 17 and haven't had any updates since.
Yeah i am not leaving Canada.. but they are checking the patience very badly..
My Visa office is Montreal

• Angry
Reactions: di2ger