+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Portal 1: Sept 26, 2023 (replied same day)
Portal 2: Sept 29, 2023 (submitted the required information on the same day)
eCOPR: Pending
PR Card: Pending

PNP - VO Etobicoke

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Thanks to all who shared their timeline again. It seems that all of the long pending cases are from Montreal office. So, you don’t need to me much worried. Like you, many many people have been waiting for their COPR. It’s ridiculous. Some are even waiting since August. It believe 4-6 week is a very common timeline at Montreal VO, specially it is true for non-express entry streams. Hope the lazy wheel of Montreal VO will speed up next week.

foxy1124

Sep 11, 2023
Hello Friends,

I received PR portal first email on the 18th of August and I have been waiting for PR portal 2nd email since then. So, it's been nearly 42 days but I have not gotten my login credentials. Is there anyone with the same situation?
My VO is Montreal. Thanks!
Yes, I've been waiting for portal 2 credentials since August 7th. Have called a couple of times and responded the email again but no luck.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thanks to all who shared their timeline again. It seems that all of the long pending cases are from Montreal office. So, you don’t need to me much worried. Like you, many many people have been waiting for their COPR. It’s ridiculous. Some are even waiting since August. It believe 4-6 week is a very common timeline at Montreal VO, specially it is true for non-express entry streams. Hope the lazy wheel of Montreal VO will speed up next week.
Montreal is dead slow & random - Does not matter if Express or Not
The calls to IRCC will not yield much as they will say this is now with Landing team

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
Does it help if applicant and dependent are both already in Canada? Cause we already are in Ontario. But still waiting for Portal 2 Email since Sept 14th.
VO montreal.

Reactions: Canadanac