+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
yes... I am waiting from 28 July for second email..... 60 days gone..... nothing yet.........
Did you create a portal account when you applied for PR ? If you apply through online port, check three if they created m a new tab names ‘ PR confirnation Portal’.

Shabee Khan

Sep 16, 2023
Yes, that's standard procedure, it's so frustrating. So many of us are waiting to reunite with our families.
yes... i am also very upset... and no one is replying with satisfaction note...
Did you create a portal account when you applied for PR ? If you apply through online port, check three if they created m a new tab names ‘ PR confirnation Portal’.
yes bro... checking after every hour that account.... nothing is there.....

• Sad
Reactions: Saif11 and Fordling

Hari4akd

Oct 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,

P1: Sept 13
P2: Sept 30
Ecopr : waiting

Vo : Monteral

How long would it take to get ecopr? I have an emergency to travel.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

P1: Sept 13
P2: Sept 30
Ecopr : waiting

Vo : Monteral

How long would it take to get ecopr? I have an emergency to travel.
You got P2 on a Saturday? I wonder if they actually work on a Saturday or if they some how have batches of emails auto times to go out at certain times?
You could probable apply for a PRTD in the mean time or if you have a valid visitor visa, inform IRCC that you will be out of the country and ask them to delay eCOPR till you get back.

Pakhi_16

Sep 29, 2023
Hello Friends,

I received PR portal first email on the 18th of August and I have been waiting for PR portal 2nd email since then. So, it's been nearly 42 days but I have not gotten my login credentials. Is there anyone with the same situation?
My VO is Montreal. Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: stressedobviously

Mackycanada

Dec 10, 2020
VO: Montreal
Stream: RNIP
Final Decision: August 23
Portal 1: August 24(Replied Same Day)
Portal 2: Sep 08
eCOPR: waiting
PRcard: waiting
Follow-up IRCC: No

Reactions: Saif11

Hari4akd

Oct 9, 2021
Hello Friends,

I received PR portal first email on the 18th of August and I have been waiting for PR portal 2nd email since then. So, it's been nearly 42 days but I have not gotten my login credentials. Is there anyone with the same situation?
My VO is Montreal. Thanks!
Which steam??

• Sad
Reactions: Saif11

Hari4akd

Oct 9, 2021
You got P2 on a Saturday? I wonder if they actually work on a Saturday or if they some how have batches of emails auto times to go out at certain times?
You could probable apply for a PRTD in the mean time or if you have a valid visitor visa, inform IRCC that you will be out of the country and ask them to delay eCOPR till you get back.
Yes. I received an update today ( sat )