+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ABCAN2023

Sep 14, 2023
P1: Aug 2nd replied on 3rd
P2: Aug 31st updated within 2 hrs
Ecopr: Sep 22nd
VO Montreal
Anyone know why my mailing address in portal still shows "in review with IRCC"? And how to know if the PR card has been mailed or not?
Thank you
you can link the application in gckey, once PR card is mailed you will know, you have to link the application for all of your applicants one by one.

Reactions: lily44444

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
P1: Aug 2nd replied on 3rd
P2: Aug 31st updated within 2 hrs
Ecopr: Sep 22nd
VO Montreal
Anyone know why my mailing address in portal still shows "in review with IRCC"? And how to know if the PR card has been mailed or not?
Thank you
finally! Montreal is issuing ecopr!
congrats!!

Reactions: lily44444

Sunish Rao

Dec 3, 2021
I don't think that the turmoil will have such an immediate result, even if that happens, it will affect us the last as we are on our last stage. The only people affected will be the VISA Applicants, in my opinion.
I just hope we all get our ecopr soon

the anxiety this whole process has caused

we are almost near the finish line. We can see the line but cannot cross it

hope Montreal officials process everyone’s application soon

Reactions: harinder_singh

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
i got update from officials. There was glitch in The portal system. That’s why issuing ecopr was delayed/paused. But system has resumed 2 days for Montreal VO. Everything will be normal soon.
Its all makes sense now. This is the reason why etobicoke was issuing ecopr on behalf of Montreal, hence little backlog in etobicoke as well.

mateo00

Aug 23, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
i got update from officials. There was glitch in The portal system. That’s why issuing ecopr was delayed/paused. But system has resumed 2 days for Montreal VO. Everything will be normal soon.
Hi @Msingh029 , may I know where this news came from? Are all VO's affected by this glitch or only Montreal IRCC?

kele07

Star Member
Jul 5, 2023
I see that Montreal office works 8 am - 4 pm. After that they just simply don't send any email (portal 1/2, ecopr etc) ?