+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

YaeliA

Aug 17, 2023
Hello, I received my eCoPr last week and this are my timelines:

-Received the approval letter from IRCC on June 14, 2023. I did not see it until July 11.
-Sent email (the one on the approval letter) with my information on July 12. I got a automatic reply saying that email was not longer active.
-Waited and waited for the Pr Login information
-Sent a second email from another email account on August 1st. Got the same automatic response.
-Created an account on the portal (without the invitation)
- Sent a third email to another email address I found on here on August 22.
-Got the PR Portal Log in information for me and my dependants on August 25 (They linked the application to the account I had created)

My approval letter had an email address that was no longer active (I am guessing it was deactivated a few days or weeks after I got the approval letter) Thanks to you guys' suggestions I was able to get the right email address and then received the PR portal login

Reactions: Shabanoo

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Does it mean it is not approved yet ?
It is approved. You don't get a portal invitation unless the application has been approved. However, you don't officially get PR status until you receive the eCoPR. The delays seem to be for almost everyone, so it doesn't have anything to do with a specific application.

protask

Apr 18, 2016
Finally it happened!!!! Received golden emails and able to download ECOPRs. Woohoo!!!

Portal 1 : 28 August
Portal 2 : 11 Sep
ECOPR : 13 Sep
PR Card :
VO : Montreal

Update:

Received Portal 2 emails today. Declaration done and photos submitted. Next step ECOPR.

Portal 1 : 28 August
Portal 2 : 11 Sep (14 days)
ECOPR :
PR Card :
VO : Montreal

I created portal account by myself when I received portal 1 email. Today I received emails that new case created under my account. When I logged in, I saw new tab (Permanent Resident Confirmation) added.

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, I have passed my medical exam on 24th June, 2023. After that no update. On IRCC tracker it shows in progress but in application it says BG Not applicable. Any idea what is the timeline now for Portal request or COPR after Medical? My application is in CEC EE

bhav1205

Apr 10, 2023
Hi guys,
I received my Portal 1 mail on July 31st and I replied on the same day. I haven't received any reply from them ever since. I tried calling them, they just said I have to wait longer! I submitted a webform because this seems unusually long when I am seeing everyone's timelines. Is there anyone else with a similar case or timeline?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi guys,
I received my Portal 1 mail on July 31st and I replied on the same day. I haven't received any reply from them ever since. I tried calling them, they just said I have to wait longer! I submitted a webform because this seems unusually long when I am seeing everyone's timelines. Is there anyone else with a similar case or timeline?
Did you get P1 from Montreal
Call IRCC and ask them to check to see if P2 was sent and lost [ May lost emails with Vo Montreal]
if all is well, then waiting is the only way forward