+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
As my son is in India and wife too, I responded on 25th Aug-2023 about their correct status. Since, my wife is taking cancer treatment in India and completing soon, my son went to her in India and is coming soon as his university (UBC, Vancouver) has started and wife will come in Oct-2023. They both are not in my portal and I sent email yesterday about their status again and asked to give 'Ready for VISA - Passport Request' for my wife and decided to inform IRCC through email & webform about my son's arrival when he will be here. Hope this will work to get their COPR & eventually PR.
This happened to me with my outland daughter. I responded to my portal 1 email and even though she was not included I still gave all the info just as if her name was there. Yesterday they sent as asked for her exact date of arrival, I am not sure if that means they will send her a PPR for that day.

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
Portal 1 : 4 August and reply next day.
Portal 2 : 29th August and reply same day. Update Declaration , Address and photo.
Ecopr : waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO : Montreal.
Any one has same timeline
I have the same time line!
August 4th! Confirmation PR Approved
August 8 I sent my details for PR PORTAL
August 12th, uploaded pictures address and confirmation
August 15th I got my dependents eCOPR but mine has the glitch download button missing.
I've sent multiple mails calls and nothing, I filled an ATIP un September 5th, will see what's happens.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Can anyone here guide me on how to get my picture accepted? First it was a pixel issue, I resized it and that worked. Now its saying that the photo is either too dark or too bright, its not specifying which it is. What should I do?

Sep 10, 2023
Portal 1 : 24 August and reply same day.
Portal 2 : Nothing yet :-(
Ecopr : waiting
Pr card : waiting
VO : Montreal.

FSW Inland

Anyone have the same timeline as me?