+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Portal 1- July 27th (VO-Montreal) (never received automated reply)
Portal 2 - still waiting.
sent couple of reminders but no luck.
Just called IRCC this morning and they told the process can take up to 6 weeks from portal 1 to portal 2. which give me a hope to get it before September 7th.
the agent also mentioned that they can't do anything before this 6 weeks timeframe is over. So the only thing I can do is just wait !!
I'm gonna be 5 weeks in 2 days. That's ridiculous!

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
Portal 1- July 27th (VO-Montreal) (never received automated reply)
Portal 2 - still waiting.
sent couple of reminders but no luck.
Just called IRCC this morning and they told the process can take up to 6 weeks from portal 1 to portal 2. which give me a hope to get it before September 7th.
the agent also mentioned that they can't do anything before this 6 weeks timeframe is over. So the only thing I can do is just wait !!
6 weeks? (i am at 5 aswell) but is weird.... Which kind of RP program you appliced Sher12gill and geraldolvn ?

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Hello guys,
For PR Card photo , How you Can fix the Brightness error ?? I tried with a a lot of different brightness but the warning message for brightness still shows up.
thanks all

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Portal 1: Monday July 31
Portal 2: Sunday Aug 20
eCOPR: waiting
VO Montreal
(no auto-response on replies to Portal 1 email)
Congratulations,
Did you an EE applicant and they created the portal account for you?

Reactions: Bittu2k

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Hello guys,
For PR Card photo , How you Can fix the Brightness error ?? I tried with a a lot of different brightness but the warning message for brightness still shows up.
thanks all
I found this note in the Forum. It is not my experience but you can try it :
"To remove the error, try to reduce the blue corner rectangle's size and make the circle's bottom touch the chin of the person in the photo. ( This is written just below the photo uploading box. I did that and error gone.)"

Could you please give us your timeline? P1 and P2

• Love
Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
I found this note in the Forum. It is not my experience but you can try it :
"To remove the error, try to reduce the blue corner rectangle's size and make the circle's bottom touch the chin of the person in the photo. ( This is written just below the photo uploading box. I did that and error gone.)"

Could you please give us your timeline? P1 and P2
thanks for your reply, my portal 1 is july 6, and portal 2 Aug 21 but I have a different case as I have an update in my situation for that its take around 50 days

reincar

Jul 12, 2023
Got our eCOPR today. So relieved. It's been a long journey.

Stream: FSW-Outland EE
ITA - Oct 26, 2022
AOR - Nov 18, 2022
1st PPR - May 9, 2023 (First PPR, we submitted a webform as instructed for virtual landing, informing IRCC of our presence in Canada at the time)
2nd PPR - Aug 10, 2023 (The exact same Request letter with only a change in our address)

Portal 1 - Aug 11, 2023 (responded the same day, didn't receive an auto-reply, didn't follow up)
Portal 2 - Aug 18, 2023 (responded the same day, didn't receive an auto-reply, didn't follow up)
eCOPR - Aug 22, 2023
PR card - Waiting
Montreal VO

I wrote here since there's no similar PR confirmation timeline thread for FSW-O applicants. It was helpful to see all of your timelines and tips. Not sure if our timeline will be different from most of you since ours is a different stream. I hope not, and I truly wish each and every one of you the best of luck.