+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

vishal8919

Aug 5, 2023
I applied PR through RNIP program.. got PR portal 1 on 26 July 2023.. still waiting for PR portal 2.. i am on applied status as worker.. I need to go to my country back within few days due to some emergency.. Can i leave Canada while waiting for PR portal 2 or can i confirm my status from my home country?? please advise…

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Is anyone’s photo is still in review who received copr around aug 10 ?
Vo etobicoke
My photo and address are still in review according to the PR Tracker, but I recieved my PR card yesterday haha.

June 22 eCOPR

• Love
Reactions: SophieWitwe

strangequack

Aug 23, 2023
I am writing on behalf of my father who is the main applicant and I am a dependent. We got the first portal email on 18th July which we responded to on 20th July. A day later, we received the same email and responded to it right away. It has now been over a month (34 days) and we have not received any updates. When we call the IRCC, they say that they have received our response. However, today we heard back that our officer is still waiting for the information that was asked in the first email. Once again, we have responded to that email twice so I do not understand what is going wrong here.

jadoontahir

Dec 13, 2017
I am writing on behalf of my father who is the main applicant and I am a dependent. We got the first portal email on 18th July which we responded to on 20th July. A day later, we received the same email and responded to it right away. It has now been over a month (34 days) and we have not received any updates. When we call the IRCC, they say that they have received our response. However, today we heard back that our officer is still waiting for the information that was asked in the first email. Once again, we have responded to that email twice so I do not understand what is going wrong here.
Initiate separate email with all previous email correspondence snapshots . Mention your file # , UCI # etc in the email .

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Congrats. Your timeline please.
Signature:

CEC Inland ( Alberta Tech PNP )
ITA:
Feb 1st 2023 (CRS: 1010)
AOR: Feb 1st 2023
Medical Passed and Biometrics linked: Feb 9th
GU1 - UCI Linked: Feb 9th
Eligibility : Not Started ( In Tracker )
Background: Not Started ( In Tracker )
-Info Sharing: In Process
-Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Completed/Expired ( In Tracker )
Biometrics: Completed ( In Tracker )
Primary Visa Office: Montreal
Secondary Visa Office: Sydney
Portal Email 1: 26th July Montreal Office
Portal Email 2: 12th August Montreal Office
EcoPR: 21st August Montreal Office

Reactions: Bittu2k
Aug 23, 2023
I notice that there are many people that are assigned to the Montréal IRCC, and based on my timeline below and other’s I saw, I think it’s fairly accurate to say it might take very long time to receive portal 2, but after that, they go fairly quickly.

my timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information: July 24
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal: Aug 17 (notice that it’s more than three weeks)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal: Aug 18
4. When did you receive ECOPR: Aug 22nd (notice that there‘s a weekend in between, so technically it only took three business days.
5. What is the VO: Montréal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail: not yet.

so, my advice for those who are in the same shoes as I was is, be patient, you already won. The only thing to do is to make sure that information you provide them is accurate, and the information on the eCOPR is accurate as well.

Good luck and congratulation on reaching this stage! More update to come when I receive my PR card!