+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

himanis

Aug 17, 2022
I had received the portal 1 email on 13th July and then sent 2-3 reminders on that same email and finally received the portal 2 email with credentials on 27th July 2023. Submitted the photo and address in portal on 28th July 2023 and waiting for the eCOPR.. Anyone on the same timelines waiting for eCOPR??
Hey, Would you mind if I ask you what you wrote in reminder email? I am also waiting for 2nd portal. Thanks

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hey, Would you mind if I ask you what you wrote in reminder email? I am also waiting for 2nd portal. Thanks
What I'd recommend is politely communicate your timeline (when you recieved portal 1) and that you're not sure if your response was received - and if they can share portal credentials at their earliest convenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: quangvinh2k4

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
I sent it twice but nothing. What did you wrote in concerning email ?
expand...Hello Guys

I recieved my first Portal email 1 on July 3 rd and replied to them very next day on July 4 th.
Then I send a reminder on July 10 th
Then on July 19 th I recieved again the same portal email 1 as my third notice but it was my second notice.i replied same details on July 19 th.
Then on July 21 yesterday I send separate email with all my concerns .Here below I am attaching what content I wrote in the email

Subject-Issue with the confirmation portal along with my concerns
Hello Sir / Mam,

Regarding my PR confirmation portal I recieved multiple times this email and I replied back to same email id with all details you have requested .first email I received on 3 rd July and I replied back on 4 th July .then again I replied on 10 th July on the same above email id .Now on 19 th July I recieved again the same details as my 3 rd notice again I replied on same day .I was suppose to expect second portal email with login credentials.
Here below I will attach all the screenshots of the email I received for your reference.

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

The very next day July 22nd I recieved portal 2 email with login credentials
July 26 - ECOPR recieved
Now waiting for PR card