+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

vignesh93

Jan 2, 2019
Hello ppl, can someone shed some light on this issue:

my gc key updated with final decision on 24th Jul 2023 and the next day my tracker turned all green with COPR # on it and it’s expiry date. Until today I haven’t received my Portal1 email and I talked to ircc agents twice yesterday and they merely read the status in my tracker and said to wait until officer provides final decision.

1. Is there any issue with my file? My Primary VO is Ottawa! I’m really worried as to how to address this issue and get everything cleared ? Can someone pls help!?

2 Is this normal?

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
On the portal, it says we have to manually sign our Ecopr. Do we have to send it back to immigration or something like that, or just sign it? That got me a bit confused.
No it's just for your own use and records - they don't need any return mail. Service Canada typically requires the signed version to issue your SIN - I got mine done in a Service Canada office today and that's what I found out.

Reactions: odaissax

k11

Aug 2, 2023
Portal 1 - July 12
Portal 2 - Waiting...

I've sent a heads up on August 1st, but I haven't received back any automated message.
Frustrating :(

VO Montreal

Last edited:

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
No it's just for your own use and records - they don't need any return mail. Service Canada typically requires the signed version to issue your SIN - I got mine done in a Service Canada office today and that's what I found out.
I will find out soon, we're going update our ststus to several offices and I will find out soon. :)

Reactions: ExcaliburJo

Hare_Das

Aug 1, 2023
Hi,
I received my portal 1 email on 24th July from Montreal VO. Still waiting for Portal 2 email. I am going to India on Aug. 17th and returning on Sep. 12th. Do you know if there are any timelines to submit Portal 2 email/details? Suppose I get P2 email in couple of days and I declare as am in Canada and then get my eCOPR while am outside Canada, I can't enter without PR card or PRTD right?
Any update on the timelines to submit Portal 2 email?

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
I had received the portal 1 email on 13th July and then sent 2-3 reminders on that same email and finally received the portal 2 email with credentials on 27th July 2023. Submitted the photo and address in portal on 28th July 2023 and waiting for the eCOPR.. Anyone on the same timelines waiting for eCOPR??
Congratulations!
Was there a deadline for replying to the 2nd portal email?

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Finally, it's done! Just got my eCoPR 10 minutes ago.

Timeline:
Portal 1: July 12
Portal 2: July 27
eCoPR: August 2

Hope you guys, get your situation settled soon :)
Hi whats your VO?Montreal?Single applicant?Thanks