+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
What did you send on reminder email? Congratulations!
The first one I sent the same information on the portal 1 email and for the other one I sent a separate email asking for an update and attached a screenshot of the portal 1 email and my replies. I received an automatic response right away and yesterday morning I received an email asking for my application number, UCI number, and full name.

Simran Chahal

May 23, 2023
The first one I sent the same information on the portal 1 email and for the other one I sent a separate email asking for an update and attached a screenshot of the portal 1 email and my replies. I received an automatic response right away and yesterday morning I received an email asking for my application number, UCI number, and full name.
Can you share a snapshot of your email please? I have got Portal 1 on July 10 and was wondering if I should send out the reminder email now as it has already been 17 days

Thank you

Simran Chahal

May 23, 2023
Also received Portal 2 today. Timeline below for reference (detailed timeline in signature).

July 13 - Received & replied to Portal 1
July 17 - Replied again as a reminder
July 22 - Sent a separate email referencing delay & attaching previous emails
July 26 - Received Portal 2 & finalized requirements on PR portal

Montreal VO too. Wishing everyone else a positive & timely outcome too!
What did you write in the separate email referencing delay?

care1free

Jul 25, 2023
I suppose we're in the same boat!!! My VO is Montreal too and I received the Portal 1 email on 10th July. Will really appreciate if you could provide me with a status when you receive your Portal 2 email.
Just received another email for IRCC with a subject second notice for portal 1 even though I submitted my details on July 10th. This is so freaking weird.

Reactions: odaissax

reniceice

Jul 24, 2023
UCI and name? They asked that on Portal 1 details, right? So after submitting that, you received your Portal 2 (login credentials)?

care1free

Jul 25, 2023
I received same email again today. 2ND NOTICE - IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
That's so freaking weird. The weird thing is that I replied back to that email with the same information and this time I received no automatic reply. I called IRCC and will be getting a call back from them in a little bit. I will also be raising a webform and attaching screenshots of all the email thread so that they have it in their record for the future. Might give a shot of visiting the local MP to see if they can help with this issue.